Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

I WISHHHHHH.

After that, all he could be with is aman.

Aman has been loyal but not this much loyal... 😂 😂

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeah I loved that movie. Except how Ranbir character uses katrina for raajniti and no Ranbir was Arjun according to me. Nana patekar character was krishna

Really? May be. Been years i have seen it.

I was saying Krishna as in the Mahabharat, Arjun was never the one to plan and plot. It was all Krishna, Arjun used to implement.

Did Nana Patekar planned everything and Ranbir just implemented in the film? I am forgetting the details. I just remember the basic storyline. Ajay Devgan played Karna.

I am someone who is borderline obsessed with Mahabharat.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

This song is beautiful too. But with my mood I am not having heart to listen my favorite songs. So I am going to listen to mindless remixes and dance numbers. The lyrics are so bad there that I am sure I won't relate it to this story🤣

What about listening to the new "Pasoori" 🤢🤣

Have you seen "Thappad" that's the kind of ending i would love for this story. At the end, she drives her car and go away- a symbolism of driving her own life from now onwards.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was saying Krishna as in the Mahabharat, Arjun was never the one to plan and plot. It was all Krishna, Arjun used to implement.

Did Nana Patekar planned everything and Ranbir just implemented in the film? I am forgetting the details. I just remember the basic storyline. Ajay Devgan played Karna.

oh yeah. Nana Patekar was definitely Krishna. He was the one who came up with ploys. Although Ranbir’s character has his own war outside the play zone (while Arjuna struggled with emotions on the field)

Ranjeeti is one hell of a movie. To take on a plot as epic as Mahabharata and then implement it in a modern setting this way was an absolute brilliant masterclass on filmmaking and screenwriting.

Also yes, Mahabharata is beyond brilliant. There are several twists and tales which are often left out of the depiction of the epic everywhere and nothing except the text could do justice to it. There are layers after layers to characters and plots. Even if you read it as just a book, Mahabharata will leave you astounded.

I know people are always like old is gold and we like the old version of things. But star plus Mahabharata was the closest thing to make you feel what the text makes you feel if you’ve been lucky enough to read it ❤️

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

me too me too..no wonder we have become so crazy for this story. most of our traits match 🤣

I find mahabharat much more intriguing and relatable to ramayana and i adore Krishna as a character.

@Italic - yes nana plotted most of the things and ranbir executed them hence the krishna arjuna combo. the cast was perfect. manoj bajpai as duryodhana, ajay devgan as karna..super casting.

sorry i didnt wanted to hijack this thread for my love for mahabharat or Raajniti :P but couldnt help

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

oh yeah. Nana Patekar was definitely Krishna. He was the one who came up with ploys. Although Ranbir’s character has his own war outside the play zone (while Arjuna struggled with emotions on the field)

Ranjeeti is one hell of a movie. To take on a plot as epic as Mahabharata and then implement it in a modern setting this way was an absolute brilliant masterclass on filmmaking and screenwriting.

Also yes, Mahabharata is beyond brilliant. There are several twists and tales which are often left out of the depiction of the epic everywhere and nothing except the text could do justice to it. There are layers after layers to characters and plots. Even if you read it as just a book, Mahabharata will leave you astounded.

I know people are always like old is gold and we like the old version of things. But star plus Mahabharata was the closest thing to make you feel what the text makes you feel if you’ve been lucky enough to read it ❤️

absolutely..thats the only mythological show i really enjoyed. the way they tried to get to the emotions and characters and what they must have thought in every situation get it more credebility for me.

e.g. when kunti asks the pandavs to share draupadi..draupadi doesnt immediately agree to marry all of them. it takes lot of dialouges, understanding between her and arjun to come to that decision. in most other versions they just cut to the marriage which does injustice to draupadi's personality. she was fiery. just because someone says something, she was not the one to meekly consent to everything

@ arpita - see after resurgence you can write a story with political background. Arnav/khushi in political setting would be awesome to read.

i loved chaitali's 'toeing the line'. There the plot was based on infidility but khushi and lavanya are on different ends than in this story.. after marriage of a decade with lavanya arnav strays with khushi. I hated him too but it was an awesome story of some flawed characters in Indian politics

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

do share with us puja!!! Maybe I’ll get inspired for a plot line 😊

Now that you are insisting sooo much...😂

So i forgot the 1st one, it was in the night. I remember the 2nd one, i saw early morning.

I saw, i woke up and open the thread to see that you have already updated, it was a 12k words update (imagine the detailing). I was thinking, arpita said she would update on sat, but she updated a day before. Then i started reading, like i literally saw the whole update, "members only post" written in red and the rest of the update in black.

I was reading the part where arnav was saying, that he got so lonely and alone with khushi going frequently to Lucknow that in the need a "COMPANIONSHIP" he started spending time with L which led to everything else.

At that point i woke up and my (horror) dream broke.

Ps- I was actually thinking about the COMPANIONSHIP part that you very subtly included in the second last chapter and tashi very intelligently pointed out, the whole day. I feel that is very strong reason.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Now that you are insisting sooo much...😂

So i forgot the 1st one, it was in the night. I remember the 2nd one, i saw early morning.

I saw, i woke up and open the thread to see that you have already updated, it was a 12k words update (imagine the detailing). I was thinking, arpita said she would update on sat, but she updated a day before. Then i started reading, like i literally saw the whole update, "members only post" written in red and the rest of the update in black.

I was reading the part where arnav was saying, that he got so lonely and alone with khushi going frequently to Lucknow that in the need a "COMPANIONSHIP" he started spending time with L which led to everything else.

At that point i woke up and my (horror) dream broke.

Ps- I was actually thinking about the COMPANIONSHIP part that you very subtly included in the second last chapter and tashi very intelligently pointed out, the whole day. I feel that is very strong reason.

suna hai subah ke sapne sach hote hai..matlab i am in for a major hearbreak on saturday 🥺

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

absolutely..thats the only mythological show i really enjoyed. the way they tried to get to the emotions and characters and what they must have thought in every situation get it more credebility for me.

e.g. when kunti asks the pandavs to share draupadi..draupadi doesnt immediately agree to marry all of them. it takes lot of dialouges, understanding between her and arjun to come to that decision. in most other versions they just cut to the marriage which does injustice to draupadi's personality. she was fiery. just because someone says something, she was not the one to meekly consent to everything

@ arpita - see after resurgence you can write a story with political background. Arnav/khushi in political setting would be awesome to read.

i loved chaitali's 'toeing the line'. There the plot was based on infidility but khushi and lavanya are on different ends than in this story.. after marriage of a decade with lavanya arnav strays with khushi. I hated him too but it was an awesome story of some flawed characters in Indian politics

Ashvini you come up with the best story suggestions!!! Please DM me the link.

My next story (which is still very hazy, I don’t have the whole plot developed) in my mind, was set up in an alternate yet normal world. A setting far away in mysterious mountains and a clash between practicality of the guy vs spirituality of the girl. I find myself working on the plot some days but it feels just so complex to come to the point I want to make in that story. Which is basically nothing. I just want to write tales. Like resurgence is just a story. Things are happening. I don’t have an agenda or a motive behind it. I don’t want to make a point. That makes it a little tough to write.

The story I just mentioned may be similar to political stories since the main point of it would be a power struggle between money and spirituality. But I don’t find myself capable of writing an actual political story with Arshi. I think it’ll require too much research on my end first to understand the political landscape of the country which I frankly have only limited knowledge of.

Let’s see if I have any strength left after resurgence 😂

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Err, thanks dear but can you please write full names of

DCT

TML

It will be quite helpful 😊