Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh sahi maayne mein last ball pe sixer maara makers ne😆.....No one saw it coming after 6 months of torture with no one acknowledging Abhi's rights as a father.....makers ne direct judge se hi kehelwa diya ki Mrs. Sharma ne illegal kaam kiya and the legal record should be corrected....lol 

mera toh aaj din ban gya mai chali ab padai karne before nitya notices my presence here 🤣

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The victory is yet to come . I love him for how he is . But once Abhir is told about AbhiM I am worried about the reaction. Any day we can still tolerate Navra bakwas atleast ff mode mein ...but I don't want hate track and would definitely would not wish to see it even in FF mode. AbhiM has faced enough , I just can't tolerate his son hating him wala track . 

Delete

Edited by Siasia2014 - 10 months ago
NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

💃💃💃 pawri karenge 😍🤩🥳

yrkkh hai - Ghoomar karna padega 😂💃💃💃🪩🎉

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

I know it was good we knew before hand that AB won. It was less stress on us. But it would have been fun if they had kept it as a suprise. . Guess the makers knew Abhira fans would not have watched expecting AK to win. 

Abhimanyu is their pull

Edited by NoraSM - 10 months ago
reddit_toe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The episode was good. I don’t know about the false narrative of maa ki mamta and baap ki baapta but court clearly called out the birth certificate fraud and another case will be there on AK for that, also court has asked to correct the father’s name on the certificate.

For once finally something right was shown in the show that not all fraud can be justified in the name of Mamta and baapta. Where real father was kept in illusion and left to mourn for his dead babies for 6 years.

Done. I have a lot to learn as far as what can be flagged. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://youtu.be/YEt23lSMR8o

Lets celebrate 🍾 

Even if abhi gives back abhir to his mum, abhir is always going to be known as Abhir Abhimanyu Birla legal and rightfully!! 

No more sharma attached to his name! What is right is right! 

P.s. I have no idea why but I felt like celebrating with the above song 🤣🤣

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avanti30

The victory is yet to come . I love him for how he is . But once Abhir is told about AbhiM I am worried about the reaction. Any day we can still tolerate Navra bakwas atleast ff mode mein ...but I don't want hate track and would definitely would not wish to see it even in FF mode. AbhiM has faced enough , I just can't tolerate his son hating him wala track . 

I don’t want to see hate track either 🤞🏼. Bahut ho gaya AbhiM’s DDP. They need to start Ak’s turn around now if Abhira has to happen. 

Today’s episode was atleast 2 months late. Chalo der aaye durust aaye. Hope they don’t go back and forth in story now. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Done. I have a lot to learn as far as what can be flagged. 

You never know what can offend people so stick to episodes and characters, don't use abusive language