Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

nhi nhi judge ko paise khilaye honge 🤣

Haan maine sunaa tha some people were expecting that Manju will bribe the judge to win the case🤣

Edited by AreYaar - 10 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Akshu is officially will be called as Abhir's Maasi if she pushes abhi again to marry arohi. 😇

Thank god atleast abrohi se chutkara milega 😁 

ab bole Abhinav ji Manjari ko saali ji ke saath move on karne k liye 🤣

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't know if Abhir will hate Abhimanyu but I am getting the sense that Abhi will win over his son again.....he's come this far by being steadfast in not giving up on his son no matter how many people tried to dishearten him and erase his existence as a father. 

In between Abhi may consider returning Abhir to Sharmas but circumstances may not allow.....I do feel they have brought in this track to acclimate Abhir to his real identity as a Birla. If makers have gone the distance of rectifying the record legally then this is the journey of Abhir reclaiming his identity as a Birla too which was all hidden behind the Sharma name all this while. 

Akshara still has a lot of reflecting to do about what got her to this point in trying so hard to push her fantasy perfect family and losing her very son in the process. 

yeah if they had wanted him to return back to Sharmas,the paternity fraud wouldn't even have been addressed 

it was really unexpected for us 

humne toh saari hope hi chod di thi 🤣

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Excuse me I am bua not Maasi  Abhimanyu ( HC) is  my brother from Bharat and one of my duties is to keep an eye on all the Maasi’s of Abhir.😆 But happy Naming ceremony to all.

Mubarak ho buajis 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know if Abhir will hate Abhimanyu but I am getting the sense that Abhi will win over his son again.....he's come this far by being steadfast in not giving up on his son no matter how many people tried to dishearten him and erase his existence as a father. 

In between Abhi may consider returning Abhir to Sharmas but circumstances may not allow.....I do feel they have brought in this track to acclimate Abhir to his real identity as a Birla. If makers have gone the distance of rectifying the record legally then this is the journey of Abhir reclaiming his identity as a Birla too which was all hidden behind the Sharma name all this while. 

Akshara still has a lot of reflecting to do about what got her to this point in trying so hard to push her fantasy perfect family and losing her very son in the process. 

Abhimanyu is like ITV FLs, he won custody case and I am sure there will be a track where his son will hate him and he'll try to win over him 😆 His character graph is like Sai's character graph from Ghum 

For this particular round, Arohi deserves big thanks to for doing CHUGLI of Manju to Goenkas....that is what set this in motion this time to lead up to Abhi winning full custody and getting his legal rights back as a father👏😆

arohi agar koi  kand kar rhi hai na toh samjhlo result acha hi milega 🤣

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeah if they had wanted him to return back to Sharmas,the paternity fraud wouldn't even have been addressed 

Even I didn't expect it 😆 looks like they picked up these things from Twitter 

AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh sahi maayne mein last ball pe sixer maara makers ne😆.....No one saw it coming after 6 months of torture with no one acknowledging Abhi's rights as a father.....makers ne direct judge se hi kehelwa diya ki Mrs. Sharma ne illegal kaam kiya and the legal record should be corrected....lol 

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@Lagjagale

Yes. This victory is to make way for a bigger track, it is not over yet 

We know in ITV, a child won't be kept away from his mother, no matter how bad she is, so Akshara won't lose him and what struck me in tonight's episode was the scenes they played for Akshara and Abhimanyu before verdict, where Abhimanyu got Abhir and his FBs, Akshara's FBs had Abhir's solo scene with Abhinav and their family scenes, she doesn't even have a solo bond with this child 🤷‍♀️ 

We can see different tracks from here 

1) Abhimanyu returning Abhir to Sharmas 

2) Abhir living with Abhimanyu for a few days then missing Sharmas and Abhimanyu returning Abhir to them 

3) Abhir hating Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu winning over his son 

4) Sharma couple crumbling and torn apart without Abhir 🤞

Abhir can return to Ak once Abhinav goes tata tata bye bye, not before!

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as long as our abhir is a birla and his surname is birla i am happy. Even if akshu gets abhir back his official name would be birla and they can not boast in society without adding birla in his name 😆 Abhimanyu Birla finally got the justice he deserved 👏

YES

now he's no more a sharmaji ka beta 

He's Abhimanyu Birla's Son Abhir Abhimanyu Birla 🥳