Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Me too that was more than my expectation. But thankfully now no one can question ABs rights and the kind of person he is he won’t disturb any of Abhir relationship. He is not going to create any issues for AK or even AA to meet AB. He probably will show how things should have been handled maturely to start with so this wouldn’t have happened. Thank you KV and BP for the custody. If not for you two this would not have happened. 

precap diya hai to keep Abhinav still in reckoning but it looks like eventually well I’ll say finally his stint is moving towards its end 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

judge seems like abhirmanyu fan 🥳😆

Means judge has good taste😎😆....finally some long overdue truth bombs dropped for all those who claimed Akshara had full right to write any name she felt like as father on the birth certificate👏😆

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ABHIR ABHIMANYU BIRLA - finally ❤️❤️

No longer a sharma - lol, Nav has been wiped off - SAD! 🤣🤣🤣

It was so satisfying to see every illusion of Mrs. Sharma being shattered…

Now give me some lovely papa/betu scenes 💕💕 and someone pls tell Abhir, AB kept the secret b’coz Mrs. Sharma asked him to, so that misunderstanding is cleared…I want papa and betu to start as clean slate, it’s going to be awesome…❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Me too that was more than my expectation. But thankfully now no one can question ABs rights and the kind of person he is he won’t disturb any of Abhir relationship. He is not going to create any issues for AK or even AA to meet AB. He probably will show how things should have been handled maturely to start with so this wouldn’t have happened. Thank you KV and BP for the custody. If not for you two this would not have happened. 

Yes, BIG thanks to the Goenka men for helping put custody battle in motion both times👏😆.....as always, they have helped their precious Akshu soooo much😆

And word....finally Abhi has the right to legally stake claim as Abhir's father....I hope he doesn't back down from this right now that he officially has it. Now Akshara and co. have no right to ever tell him he's not Abhir's father.....the courts have also put a legal stamp on that he is the ONLY recognized father legally. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

The real goodness in Abhimanyu shone when he didn't gloat in his victory rather empathized with parents who lost custody. These are the moments where I like him even more 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, BIG thanks to the Goenka men for helping put custody battle in motion both times👏😆.....as always, they have helped their precious Akshu soooo much😆

And word....finally Abhi has the right to legally stake claim as Abhir's father....I hope he doesn't back down from this right now that he officially has it. Now Akshara and co. have no right to ever tell him he's not Abhir's father.....the courts have also put a legal stamp on that he is the ONLY recognized father legally. 

precap sey lag raha hai next few epi they will show abhi thinking if sacrificing do they can keep traveling in two boats 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The real goodness in Abhimanyu shone when he didn't gloat in his victory rather empathized with parents who lost custody. These are the moments where I like him even more 

which abhinav sharma can never…he only knows how yo be insecure or gloat about how big of a savior he is on that one day of his entire life 

AreYaar thumbnail

Two minutes of silence for the following "iconic" lines from Mrs. Sharma which are now crying in a corner👏😆:

a) Tum Abhir ke Docman ban sakte ho but uske BAAP nahin ban sakte 

b) Paalne wala paida karne waale se badaa hota hai

c) Tumhein Abhir ka Pita yeh Maa kabhi banne nahin degi

In one fell swoop, the house of cards went flying away😆

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

On top judge ended with AK cannot go against court orders - that was the final nail in the coffin 🤣🤣🤣 akshu baby was so over confident- Mahadev gave her a bigger jhatka, in the name of revenge wat all she did 😡

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't care about him, let's focus on Abhir and Abhimanyu 

Edited by NoraSM - 10 months ago