Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Sorry to do this but can’t stop myself…a doctor who has not gone to the hospital for over a month🤣. The writers have forgotten that these people are supposed to work🙈

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Sorry to do this but can’t stop myself…a doctor who has not gone to the hospital for over a month🤣. The writers have forgotten that these people are supposed to work🙈

The only reason I avoided commenting here is because this is close to what I would have written smiley36... But Thank-you!

However, it's not just this show and it's every other show on iTv that mocks all the professions. They should stop using IAS, Doctor, Psychiatric processions in TV shows if they need to end up making joke out of it... Sirf business man hi batao... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

but he has been seen in hospitals camps and also did lot of surgeries😆 and he is rich toh fark nahi padtha but i wonder how sharma fam manages their bills and even they got projector 😆  i still don't know if akshu delivered her jam order which she promised to some one during kairav marriage 😄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

The only reason I avoided commenting here is because this is close to what I would have written smiley36... But Thank-you!

However, it's not just this show and it's every other show on iTv that mocks all the professions. They should stop using IAS, Doctor, Psychiatric processions in TV shows if they need to end up making joke out of it... Sirf business man hi batao... 

I guess only in this show abhimanyu actually works. He has seen doing surgeries attending phone calls and even he goes to camp. 😆 he deserves this post. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess only in this show abhimanyu actually works. He has seen doing surgeries attending phone calls and even he goes to camp. 😆 he deserves this post. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but he has been seen in hospitals camps and also did lot of surgeriessmiley36 and he is rich toh fark nahi padtha but i wonder how sharma fam manages their bills and even they got projector smiley36  i still don't know if akshu delivered her jam order which she promised to some one during kairav marriage 😄

Agree! He has been seen in hospital and camps and everything... But so have seen Sai been shown in hospital (way more than Dr. Birla), Ishita and Priya were shown in their clinic, Mrs. Soods were shown in lectures, and Akshara seemed to have worked for Jams, but Dr. Birla has clearly not been to work for a month and now Mrs. Sharma and her husband will not be having income for a month because clearly they are here... Unless they start working from Udaipur... Jaise they did during previous visit.. 😆

Idea was that all the professions are just mocked in the shows... By now, Birlas would have been sued for two technical concerns and with Abhimanyu being ignorant about his work and transferring cases to Mahima Anand on the D Day. Yeh cases transfer pehle hote hai yaar... 

Haan but chalo... Aap chahte ho toh Happy Doctors Day to Abhimanyu... Sai, Ishita, Priya, aur... Dr. Rohan! 

Criticiser thumbnail

Agree with you completely but Vanraj and Doshu from AnupaMaa have been unemployed for god knows how long literally no one in Shah house works yet they still afford all their clothes for their festivals at least Birlas have excuse of being rich unlike those useless people 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Agree! He has been seen in hospital and camps and everything... But so have seen Sai been shown in hospital (way more than Dr. Birla), Ishita and Priya were shown in their clinic, Mrs. Soods were shown in lectures, and Akshara seemed to have worked for Jams, but Dr. Birla has clearly not been to work for a month and now Mrs. Sharma and her husband will not be having income for a month because clearly they are here... Unless they start working from Udaipur... Jaise they did during previous visit.. 😆

Idea was that all the professions are just mocked in the shows... By now, Birlas would have been sued for two technical concerns and with Abhimanyu being ignorant about his work and transferring cases to Mahima Anand on the D Day. Yeh cases transfer pehle hote hai yaar... 

Haan but chalo... Aap chahte ho toh Happy Doctors Day to Abhimanyu... Sai, Ishita, Priya, aur... Dr. Rohan! 

Abhimanyu was seen attending calls. He was not there in hospital but doctors can take break too. But if we have seen from the beginning of the leap 2. Abhi was supposed to attend some medicl conferrence then he saved abhinav then he went back and was seen treating patients then abhir surgery then he went to camp. Toh daily nahi dikha sakthe but comparatively they have done better job here. Leap 1 se pehle bhi abhi was shown going to hospital here and there. 

I agree they make fun of working professional but idhar it was less. 😂 that's the point. 😁

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Kavya aur kinjal hai na🙄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Agree with you completely but Vanraj and Doshu from AnupaMaa have been unemployed for god knows how long literally no one in Shah house works yet they still afford all their clothes for their festivals at least Birlas have excuse of being rich unlike those useless people 🤣

true 😆 comparatively birlas atleast shoen going hospital. I still wonder vanraj ke pass ithne paisa kaha se aaya 🤣