Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Happy Doctor's Day to Dr. Abhimanyu Birla ❀️ My man who has been saving lives since beginning of the show, if my doctor was as hot as him, I would have bought house near his hospital πŸ‘€

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awww sweet

Bechare ko kya se kya bana diya hai iss writer ne 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SAOkr

apparently those saying abhimanyu should work should consider the fact that just because they are not shown going to office doesnt mean they are not working, 

shows name is yeh rishtha kya kehlata he

not 

DR ROMANTIC

GOOD DOCTOR , 

HOSPITAL PLAYLIST , 

GREYS ANATOMY 

SCRUBS 

were each and every ep revolves around hospital , god they even make out in hospital in these .

in our serial its about 

a mother challenging a father that you will only be a mausa to your own son on one hand then wholeheartedly supporting her sister to marry the most dreaded villain of her life , her childs biological father. to herself become the maasi of her own child .

so you can expect the level of professionalism to be shown in this show wrt to each characters.

PS. i dont want to talk about AA and his job otherwise i would have included "RAJA hindustani"

no offense to any aamir fan but raja Hindustani was truly maha bakwas movie…I remember the only movie where I left the theater midway with my friend n the gatekeeper was flabbergasted at that …kept telling us better part is coming…lmao pata nahi kyun pareshan tha itna humein poori movie dikhane ke liye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

DT NOTE

Kindly avoid fighting and mocking

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai Development Team