Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 months ago

Abhimanyu always been shown as some one who is very fond of his job. I still remember his yamrah look. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SAOkr

happy doctors day to the one who saved countless lives by his profession gifted to him by his mahadev .DR abhimanyu birla.

i wish no other doctors would have to go through what abhi has went through in his life as a doctor.

abhi had to do his mothers surgery , his own sons surgery and all the while every fingers were pointed at him to blame him if he ever commited a mistake but he saved them and many others by remaining sane. 

only you can do it .

my only wish for you abhi is pls find some peace in your life 😭, because no other father had to go through what you had went to operate on his son ..🥺

mom, akshu, manish , arohi abhir abhinav and mimi 😄 

Whole sale kiya hai 🥰

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Exactly!!! 

And this is rishta serial and not sanjeevani to show him in hospital 24/7. He is a heart surgeon. ❤️❤️

Kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna.. 🤐🤐

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Whatever scenes we got him as a doctor were good 😊 So I don't have much regrets.

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Sorry to do this but can’t stop myself…a doctor who has not gone to the hospital for over a month🤣. The writers have forgotten that these people are supposed to work🙈

So actually Abhimanyu has been working without breaks alot so considering the hospital is his only he can actually take a long break especially in a show where the people have 1k approx money in account has taken advance in job where they never joined again and have not been working due to surgery, sister wedding, now case and all. 

Abhimanyu ka toh one line mein they cleared too that Dr Anand is taking care of his surgeries toh

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chaipaani

So actually Abhimanyu has been working without breaks alot so considering the hospital is his only he can actually take a long break especially in a show where the people have 1k approx money in account has taken advance in job where they never joined again and have not been working due to surgery, sister wedding, now case and all. 

Abhimanyu ka toh one line mein they cleared too that Dr Anand is taking care of his surgeries toh

I don’t wanna debate about this bro, its clear Abhim fans won’t accept anything less than comments praising Abhim for being a God or something. Its you thats why I am replying otherwise don’t wanna entertain other people passing unnecessary sarcastic comments, I am truly tired. My problem is not just Abhim, I wrote in the comment that its on the writers who forgot that all these people have careers. This post was praising Abhim for being a doctor, I don’t care how much money a doctor has in their accounts, if money is their only driving factor then no you can’t praise them for being a doctor. Yes, doctors are allowed to go for long vacations, so does Abhim, but they only show him vacationing or partying only all the time. He is a senior doctor jo apne hospital mein entry kiya tha Yamraj ka costume pehenke, that’s lame honestly, and aise kounse professional doctors karte hain. He is a surgeon parr was treating that minister gorl’s acidity or whatever? Chalo mana Harsh forced him, parr kabhi to start kiya hoga na usne wo bandi ka treatment tabhi she became his patient and got infatuated with him? Why did a heart surgeon do surgery on neck? Chalo ignoring all that old stuff bhi, about now he has so much free time, last 6 months mein, pehle he attended Kasauli wedding, then he went to summer camp 1 with Roohi-Arohi, then again summer camp 2 with Akshnav, Abhir, Roohi-Arohi, beech mein birthday parties and all attend kiya, fir custody battle 1 mein busy ho gaya, fir Kasauli chala gaya 1 month, fir Muka ki shadi, itna bada off kafi off hai. And no, agar ye post Akshara ke indecisive career path pe hota to bhi main wahi bolti jo Abhimanyu ke case mein bol rahi hun. Same main even Arohi ke bare mein bolti hun ki why is she always in Birla mansion has she given up on her career. Same maine some days back Kairav ke bare mein bola tha ki ye business karne jata kab hai. Ye post Abhim ke liye tha, that’s why I again said about Abhim. And yes, it is not a career oriented show, but if Akshara is trolled for her career choices, I believe I should get the freedom to complain about other characters and the writers’ handling of their careers too. But I get it now that I should stay away from Abhim Birla posts as they cannot accept him to be anything less than a God here, so will just leave

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

I don’t wanna debate about this bro, its clear Abhim fans won’t accept anything less than comments praising Abhim for being a God or something. Its you thats why I am replying otherwise don’t wanna entertain other people passing unnecessary sarcastic comments, I am truly tired. My problem is not just Abhim, I wrote in the comment that its on the writers who forgot that all these people have careers. This post was praising Abhim for being a doctor, I don’t care how much money a doctor has in their accounts, if money is their only driving factor then no you can’t praise them for being a doctor. Yes, doctors are allowed to go for long vacations, so does Abhim, but they only show him vacationing or partying only all the time. He is a senior doctor jo apne hospital mein entry kiya tha Yamraj ka costume pehenke, that’s lame honestly, and aise kounse professional doctors karte hain. He is a surgeon parr was treating that minister gorl’s acidity or whatever? Chalo mana Harsh forced him, parr kabhi to start kiya hoga na usne wo bandi ka treatment tabhi she became his patient and got infatuated with him? Why did a heart surgeon do surgery on neck? Chalo ignoring all that old stuff bhi, about now he has so much free time, last 6 months mein, pehle he attended Kasauli wedding, then he went to summer camp 1 with Roohi-Arohi, then again summer camp 2 with Akshnav, Abhir, Roohi-Arohi, beech mein birthday parties and all attend kiya, fir custody battle 1 mein busy ho gaya, fir Kasauli chala gaya 1 month, fir Muka ki shadi, itna bada off kafi off hai. And no, agar ye post Akshara ke indecisive career path pe hota to bhi main wahi bolti jo Abhimanyu ke case mein bol rahi hun. Same main even Arohi ke bare mein bolti hun ki why is she always in Birla mansion has she given up on her career. Same maine some days back Kairav ke bare mein bola tha ki ye business karne jata kab hai. Ye post Abhim ke liye tha, that’s why I again said about Abhim. And yes, it is not a career oriented show, but if Akshara is trolled for her career choices, I believe I should get the freedom to complain about other characters and the writers’ handling of their careers too. But I get it now that I should stay away from Abhim Birla posts as they cannot accept him to be anything less than a God here, so will just leave

I agree but they can't show him in hospital all the time no. Like in DMG how they they did less doctor stuff coz story kahan hai. Phir yahan if the story was Aaroohi and Abhi then there were possibility of showing more hospital scenes par ab sabko ikattha rakhne k liye krna padega na. 

But still surprisingly enough writers made it clear how Abhimanyu is managing is pateints like online consultation, surgeries are alloted to Anand and all.

@bold trust me it's not like that at all. Even i feel the same sometimes from the other end so maybe that is reflecting now. 

All good though. Plus i am personally all up for healthy discussions always ☺️

Edited by chaipaani - 11 months ago
SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

apparently those saying abhimanyu should work should consider the fact that just because they are not shown going to office doesnt mean they are not working, 

shows name is yeh rishtha kya kehlata he

not 

DR ROMANTIC

GOOD DOCTOR , 

HOSPITAL PLAYLIST , 

GREYS ANATOMY 

SCRUBS 

were each and every ep revolves around hospital , god they even make out in hospital in these .

in our serial its about 

a mother challenging a father that you will only be a mausa to your own son on one hand then wholeheartedly supporting her sister to marry the most dreaded villain of her life , her childs biological father. to herself become the maasi of her own child .

so you can expect the level of professionalism to be shown in this show wrt to each characters.

PS. i dont want to talk about AA and his job otherwise i would have included "RAJA hindustani"

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I agree but they can't show him in hospital all the time no. Like in DMG how they they did less doctor stuff coz story kahan hai. Phir yahan if the story was Aaroohi and Abhi then there were possibility of showing more hospital scenes par ab sabko ikattha rakhne k liye krna padega na. 

But still surprisingly enough writers made it clear how Abhimanyu is managing is pateints like online consultation, surgeries are alloted to Anand and all.

@bold trust me it's not like that at all. Even i feel the same sometimes from the other end so maybe that is reflecting now. 

All good though. Plus i am personally all up for healthy discussions always ☺️

Bro, in that case, since it is not a medical show and we shouldn’t judge Abhim’s time in hospital; then none of their careers or absence of the same should be mocked na, because its not a career wala show? About Anand taking up all of Abhim’s cases, idk how easy that is because in real world these types of things need a lot of scheduling and doctors have to pre plan leaves way before, maybe here its own hospital so he has that kind of leeway, idk, but whatever it is still does not make him seem a responsible doctor agar half of the times I see him attending parties and all. Nevertheless, guess that would be a difference in perspectives that will stay. Rest lets catch up over messages or something bro later, I am also open to a healthy discussion if you feel frustrated and thanks for understanding 🤍

chaipaani thumbnail

Team Birlas

Bro, in that case, since it is not a medical show and we shouldn’t judge Abhim’s time in hospital; then none of their careers or absence of the same should be mocked na, because its not a career wala show? About Anand taking up all of Abhim’s cases, idk how easy that is because in real world these types of things need a lot of scheduling and doctors have to pre plan leaves way before, maybe here its own hospital so he has that kind of leeway, idk, but whatever it is still does not make him seem a responsible doctor agar half of the times I see him attending parties and all. Nevertheless, guess that would be a difference in perspectives that will stay. Rest lets catch up over messages or something bro later, I am also open to a healthy discussion if you feel frustrated and thanks for understanding 🤍

Haan obviously actually kisika career mock nahi hona chahiye coz agar career par focus dikhayenge how will they get everyone together than and that is needed coz of the need of drama 😂

@bold done bro anytime 🌻