Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Maan is the responsible one. He has his whole family to look out for.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for starting this story already.. It was very interesting right from the word go! 

Prologue - wow so Geet is rich and arrogant, very focused in career and running her empire, atleast her mom is a little sensible while her dad seems to be supportive of her actions - good or bad. Everything was ok for me until I read the last para - oh what a conniving little thing she is! So she is ready to get a ghulam for a husband at the cost of taking everything away from him!!! Cunning selfish already negative vibe character. 

Chapter 1 - If I thought Geet was selfish Maan’s so called family is 10 steps ahead in that. His brother & sister, for whom he has been supporting financially till now and taking care of their needs, is so disrespectful towards him instead of being grateful for what he is been doing to them. It was so bad to see him ask them to respect him atleast coz he is their elder brother if not anything! I feel so bad for Maan. Thankfully atleast his mother loves him without conditions. & is taking his side. And the story is going fast seeing that Mohinder Handa has already asked Maan for his daughter and Maan has rejected him.! Loved the pace. Wonder what’s next although you already hinted that the Handas might bring Maan to his knees to get him to marry Geet! 

The ff is giving a lot of Roothe Piya vibes and I cannot bare to wait for further updates… 

But in that atleast Maan was a ladla pampered at home, here he is already struggling in life to support a huge and selfish family, this is going to make me cry tons for sure 😭😭😭 waiting for next

Edited by babelicious - 9 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

Prologue

Geet wants a puppet husband so she can use him as a front. They will find some poor guy as the sacrificial lamb.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 1

So Maan has been found and approached already. Since he turned it down. they will plan underhanded plots to corner him and make him accept.

coderlady thumbnail

The worst part of this is the condition that he will be asked to stay away from his family. How cruel is that!

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Maan living for his family but they don’t seem to be appreciative of it 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update great start waiting to see when will maaneet meet

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful start 

Maan is not an interesting person for his siblings and Dadi.

He is doing all the hardwork to give good life to his family.

He got proposal from Geet family and he declined it which his family didn’t want to believe.

Will be waiting for next part 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting start 

Maan and his family not poor but it’s almost one

he is the only bread winner in the family. Lots of expenses. He is brilliant too 

wznts his own lab. Takes all crap from his dadi and siblings. Only his mom is in his side. So sad

wierd family how they tease him when they think handas proposed to him. But shocked when it was true. 

Maan denies thought.  Let’s see

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely story. No one should be taken for granted. In any respect. Bcz when life teaches it's lesson the harsh way , then u feel as if u are drowning.