Romance FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Awesome update ...... commented on blog 😊

IMG_20160308_195756.jpg

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update!  Thank you!  Maan said no to Geet Handa?  Wonder how she will take it?  Let’s hope she isn’t rude or arrogant.  Let’s wait and see.  Maan has a lot of responsibilities and is very grounded.  He obviously has a good reason to have declined the proposal.

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

Maan is brilliant n only bread runner in the family.

Feeling bad that his family don't give importance to him.

Maan is working hard n earning really well.

Only his mom n dad realised his worth.

Rano is rigth that geet wants salve n not husband. 

Maan sibling n dadi tease him that he rejected d proposal of geet n shocked when they come to kwn really proposal came n rejected by maan.

Cant annie see how much his brother is doing hard work so that little hard work she needs to do.

Maan sibling n dadi needs to respect maan for what he is n what he is doing to for while family. 

If he said that he won't do anything from now onwards then.....

They will come to kwn how worth.

Hope maan will b able to complete him dream with hard work.

tulipflower thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's an interesting update where maan is not a business tycoon and geet belongs to a rich family and he gets marriage proposal where he declines due to his financial conditions. 

Except his mother no body in his family recognizes maan's hardwork.

Waiting for the next update.

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice concept 😃

Congratulations 🎉🎉 for new ff

Geet indeed is sharp personality here she is too cunning to want whole qualities in her future husband she indeed wants a a puppet in name of husband she wants him to obey her she will provide him with luxurious life in change of it that man has to listen her and he has to be intelligent woww then needy 

Here Maan is the only man earning in his family of 6 earns according to me a very good amount but his family is consist of 2 fools as vikrant who cannot give upin his enjoying and annie cannot study here in India no she has to study out cant she see her brother is earning how and not even spending on him then list goes on and maan himself dont want them to give upon their enjoying 

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice concept. Congrats for opening new thread

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations for new story 

Sounds very interesting 

So geet wants a dummy hubby ... I like it when geet is not poor n helpless girl ... Love to see Geet as self independent person... but her thoughts about marriage is also like business deal.... Hehehe thats not nice idea 

Part 1

Ohhh feeling sad for maan highly educated person with good heart surrounded by selfish siblings n dadi who is not thinking about maan at all n making fun on him ...too bad

Maan is loaded with responsibilities n even after earning enough he had nothing in hand ... Still he is doing everything he can do for his dreams that nice thing 

Maan s family not believing maan got alliance form handas ... That's rude ... At least maans mom dad thinking about maans life n his family at 30 but dadi s comment was worst ... I m not linking this dadi 😠

Very interesting to see when n how maaneet meet n agree for marriage ... 

Very well written👏

Thanks for new story

R u going to update this story regularly ??? 

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update it soon. Very interesting story

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanshi

Congratulations for new story 

Sounds very interesting 

So geet wants a dummy hubby ... I like it when geet is not poor n helpless girl ... Love to see Geet as self independent person... but her thoughts about marriage is also like business deal.... Hehehe thats not nice idea 

Part 1

Ohhh feeling sad for maan highly educated person with good heart surrounded by selfish siblings n dadi who is not thinking about maan at all n making fun on him ...too bad

Maan is loaded with responsibilities n even after earning enough he had nothing in hand ... Still he is doing everything he can do for his dreams that nice thing 

Maan s family not believing maan got alliance form handas ... That's rude ... At least maans mom dad thinking about maans life n his family at 30 but dadi s comment was worst ... I m not linking this dadi 😠

Very interesting to see when n how maaneet meet n agree for marriage ... 

Very well written👏

Thanks for new story

R u going to update this story regularly ??? 

I am thinking to start this one after I finish Saathiya as I have too many open. And starting new one, readers want updates for new ones only and loose interest in old ones.

@bold - If you like independent Geet and not helpless Geet you can give below stories a try

Poles Apart - Business Women

Indebted  - Started with Spoilt Brat Geet.

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..Maa is very responsible towards family.. but his family is taking him granted apart from his mother and father. Looking fwd how Geet and her family are thinking about Maan as they send proposal to him..