Tere Bin DT #131 Yumna Zaidi- Wahaj Ali "Bahot Mazza Aaaya!! Thanks NM - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I will share my thoughts in the new DT but point always to be remembered haya isn't very important even now.

The only reason why she is Still here is because Haya is Nooran and Nooran is Haya

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

Ask me

I will give detailed information in which instances murtasim had soft corner for haya, in which instances he was protective towards her , why he proposed her ring just after 2 days of meerab missing. In which incident his behen jaisi opinion converted into would be wife.

haha ... even i have a list with me

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi tho party 🥳 shuru huyi hai🤣

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Bacha kya hai 🤣🤣

Rsrockz thumbnail

Then no TB without Haya🤣

The only reason why she is Still here is because Haya is Nooran and Nooran is Haya

Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I can't take it anymore👏

🤣🤣♥️♥️

Word Count: 1

Rsrockz thumbnail

Much better

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

🤣🤣♥️♥️

anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ab yeh na ho ke Murtasim or Haya ki engagement ke ooper Meerasim ka tune laga dein..Ra ra re a re..that will just be the last insult!

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Haya ke sapne mein milega 🤣🤣

Astagfirullah 😂😂😂😭

NOOOOOO ddlj milega and i will be at peace!!

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. They both could have dealt with Haya - the third person. But they didn’t, for whatever reasons. Murtasim gave her hope by not enforcing clear boundaries. Even Meerab gave her hope that Murtasim is yours when I leave him. And she left.

Life is not often decisions between bad and good choices… that’s easy. It’s often decisions between grey v grey choices where you have to choose your priorities to make the proper choice. For Murtasim, it’s his sister cousin sympathy/responsibilities vs his wife. After marriage, it needs to be his wife that’s the priority but by letting Haya stay around and cause a mess, he didn’t make his wife as priority. Meerab toh never made him a priority obviously for her own reasons.
Nooran, in her interview, mentioned joint family dynamics. What I see here is an overly dramatized take on that tension between his family and his wife. Even in my own non-joint family living situation and love marriage, my husband had to learn that not making me priority was never going to get our own relationship to progress to where it needed to be. When he finally did that, it unlocked a wonderful husband - wife relationship.

I will share my thoughts in the new DT but point always to be remembered haya isn't very important even now.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

I am 100% sure that this is not a plan and Murtasim genuinely agreed to marry Haya.

I understand the heart break of Tere Bin viewers and it is fine if they express it but without trolling.

. If that is the case then I will also join in bashing and blasting but I don’t think so , Pressu… how can Murtsaum do it ? How ? How ? It’s unimaginable. I can understand him moving on with someone else , but Haya ? No … never . I will still hold on to my faith that it’s his master plan till proven otherwise.