Tere Bin DT #131 Yumna Zaidi- Wahaj Ali "Bahot Mazza Aaaya!! Thanks NM - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiwicy thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2023) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Emoji atleast DDP muth dikhao yaarπŸ€— kushi raho kushi milegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣

😢😢😢

Word Count: 0

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will share my thoughts in the new DT but point always to be remembered haya isn't very important even now.

Originally posted by: Neha_J

She wouldn't.

The problem also lies with the fact that we expect them to behave/react a certain way and compare that with how they actually reacted. They are no saints. They are humans, they have emotions and they are bound to fook up, not once but multiple times - because that is how they learn a lesson, learn to prioritize each other and their relationship. They weren't married in a typical setup or under normal conditions.

They didn't even know each other properly before they were forced to marry. Forced, being the keyword for both of them. Yes, Murtasim fell in love real fact but that doesn't take away from the fact that he was also forced into it as much as she was. But love is a two way street. Sufi love, as they say - does it exist in real life or happens a lot? I dount. Only few people are lucky who do experience it but does that mean what others feel isn't love? No.

Every love story is different, every relation is different. Every mistake makes you the person you are. And the same is applicable to them.

I will focus a little on Murtasim's character here (for those who are sure he is the bad guy and irredeemable can skip if needed):

Murtasim's reaction w.r.t Rohail stems from insecurity. Fear of rejection is one such feeling that can make any logical/rational/powerful person to experience insecurity in a relationship. The thoughts starts to affect the emotions, and the emotions affects the actions. For him, falling in Meerab happened organically and fast...but she felt nothing for him. Not even friendship, not even acknowledgement as a person who was trying. Can we blame Meerab for not falling in loev with him soon? No. But as a partner living with that rejection isn't easy.

Meerab drew that contract to safeguard the only thing she thought she had control over. And she used that as a defense everytime, needed or not. That was her defense mechanism. But imagine from Murtasim's pov, his intentions were being questioned every single time.

But unfortunately, not every man/woman has that kind of patience in real life. Having said that, I don't think he did anything MAHAAN here by not crossing the line. He had no right to.

Coming to Haya, he failed to set boundaries with her multiple times and that onus was/is on him. But does that mean he asked for it? Not at all. Does that mean he saw her like that? No. If he wanted someone like Haya in his life, he had tons of opportunities to. He could have easily married her before. But that was never his intent. Did he realize how fooked up Haya is? No. He underestimated her for sure. He underestimated her. He still doesn't know the shit she pulled with Mariyam. But that been the case with Haya, be it with MK, Mee or Mariyam. Every character in the drama knows something shady about her but no one did anything. No one. And this includes Murtasim, Meerab, Mariyam, Ma Begum, Anwar & Norez.

Everyone underestimated Haya and this isn't because she is smart. Haya is dumb but the rest are dumber. And that is how Nooran has shaped Haya's character.

MM separating was on them and not Haya. They chose to get a third person in between.

People talking about disloyalty - loyalty isn't just physical, it is also emotional. And the current track has screwed that for both and not just Murtasim. And this isn't about equating the two....there is no comparison happening here. This is a lovestory not a war between clans. It was never about MK vs Mee. We made it like that.

Rsrockz thumbnail

I can't take it anymoreπŸ‘

Originally posted by: Kiwicy

😢😢😢

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

We are actually planning a Celebration Thread for MuYa. Would you also like to join us? Maza aayega aapko and this is real maza not Tere Bin maza.

would love to join ...

inki prem kahani pe bhi discussion honi chahiye ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rsrockz thumbnail

I ❀️ June 😍 πŸ’– ❣️

😭😭😭

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

would love to join ...

inki prem kahani pe bhi discussion honi chahiye ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ask me

I will give detailed information in which instances murtasim had soft corner for haya, in which instances he was protective towards her , why he proposed her ring just after 2 days of meerab missing. In which incident his behen jaisi opinion converted into would be wife.

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The irony is we are not trusting a female writer to show a girl being independent. 🀷🀷

I hate to say this but most female writers, dont.

Male writers are actually better in this department 🫠

Neha_J thumbnail

🀣🀣 aap rgv ka song Plzz mat gaye. Mujhe dar lagta hain..πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Achi bast hai..lagna bhi chahiye 🀣🀣

Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

June end tho acchi zaroor hogi πŸ€—tabtak hum apne analysis, ranting and making fun abhiyaan🀣 continue kar sakte.

Bacha kya hai 🀣🀣

Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

As far as I know, they will not re-run the popular shows but they can give extra episodes of the running show like how they gave extra 2 episodes of Tere Bin on Monday and Tuesday when Farq drama ended. I think there will not be any new shows during Eid but they might telecast tele films on Eid.

Anything that ensures this isn't extended πŸ™πŸ™

They can't extend after a point...makes 0 sense