Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

only BGM acha  ha ðŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The music kind of threw me off. I don’t understand the lyrics but the beat is peppy and fun and I expected Ranbir and the gang of masked men to break into a bhangra dance, specially the way Ranbir was walking towards them.  

Overall though this pre-teaser seems more gimmicky than anything. It was meant to draw eyeballs and get people talking because it’s a 3 way clash. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So he plays a punjabi in the movie, the guys singing the song seem to be his gang, they are holding guns,  and rk is wearing the traditional punjabi chadra. 

This movie is going to be about gangs and violence, and seems like it is going to glorify and romanticise violence and psychopathic behavior, rk is going to be shown as a twisted hero, the gang singing for him and hyping him up shows how they are romanticising the violent behaviour. 

The song was the only different thing about the teaser, the action and violence is stuff we have seen before in other films, I guess this is the axe scene they were trying to hype up a few months ago. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The music kind of threw me off. I don’t understand the lyrics but the beat is peppy and fun and I expected Ranbir and the gang of masked men to break into a bhangra dance, specially the way Ranbir was walking towards them.  

Overall though this pre-teaser seems more gimmicky than anything. It was meant to draw eyeballs and get people talking because it’s a 3 way clash. 

Yeh didn't expect the punjabi song, I was expecting something really dark and gritty, but the song made it more like a bollywood dance number. 

vishakha33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bollywood needs to leave Panjabi music alone.

Edited by vishakha33 - 11 months ago

Wtf... Vanga turned Ranbir into an animal literally with that horrible look. 

Video looked tacky.. like why the hell they wore helmets looked like steel skulls and wtf with that lungi type clothes of Ranbir? 🤢.. He looked like those psycho gundas we see in villages of Rayalaseema who snatches kids or murder people. 

Vanga never showed VijayD or Shahid in such tacky clothes even if he showed them unkempt, unwashed and unhygeinic. 

Based on this clip I'm not getting good vibes from the film.. like I feel Vanga will turn into the director like Ram gopal Varma very soon as this movie looked more like sequel of Rakhtha charithra movie directed by Ram gopal Varma years back. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Old Boy + Money Heist 

I don't even know what Vanga is going for 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

U r telling me ye 50-100 hatte khatte couldn't handle the bevda. 

Why did they gave him space even. Logic gaya khadde mein😆

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naam bade aur darshan chote

Shamsheraaaa-phir teaser aaya

Brahmaaaaastra-phir teaser aaya

Animallllll-phir teaser aaya

Had they not released the pre teaser, it would have been ADVANTAGE  Animal. Vanga, don't turn out to be another Abhinav Kashyap😳.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

I find the axe very gimmicky.They are all holding axes.It is the weapon of choice of NO ONE.It is so heavy and can be seen from a mile.

It is a gangster movie..I was hoping to see RK holding a gun for the first time in his long career.BANG BANG.

didn't he have guns in Bombay velvet?