TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I completely agree and I donā€™t trust her either. You cannot compare this anyway with the beginning of SRKā€™s career because there was no social media. Personally I donā€™t consider this a huge scandal. He has international fame so this is part of it. Heā€™s seems nice and courteous and treats people with respect at least from what we see. He isnā€™t hurting anyone. Let him do his thing.

I feel the fans are more angry about Maya using TBā€™s hype as a rope. Not Wahaj per se. While itā€™s their personal matter, whatever they choose to do, itā€™s up to them, of course. I do think it is coming across opportunistic. Nothing much to do about it.

As for SRK Level.. Wahaj can just be Wahaj and still be awesome and popular. Like Fawad is Fawad.

1215313 thumbnail

Any controversy is good publicity...ppl now will definitely wait for their reel or product add to either bash or applaud..nothing new ..you either stay underground for privacy or be ready for social media...no need to feel pity ...everyone is in the buisiness..who knows it's willingly out there..nothing wrong will the reel between friends and also nothing wrong pll finding it opportunistic....ppl will move on ..no one's career gets affected...Stans antis everyone will move on to next target..and if deliberately engineered it will take you only this far .

Biggest example that MR implication ....ppl are still watching the show and actors are still getting product launches....The onus is one the actors how they handle it not on thousands of social media users...We can feel momentarily sorry but that's it.....fighting over it is stupid..no one is pure /innocent

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

Wahaj seems a bit childish atm? He is everywhere these days and people are looking at his every move. He needs to play smart. Unfollowing/following his wife, releasing/deleting a video combined with Maya ad shoot have riled up fans.

Yumna has very smartly distanced herself from TB and Wahaj.

He needs to have a short break. Dosti apni jaga but such childish moves can damaging his image. He is in limelight now, a single mistake will bring him in trouble.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Frankly speaking no one in general audience knows abt this Wahaj-maya thing.No one is present 24/7 on SM and follows celebrities on SM.Twitter is a messy place and people get over with tb.Once tb will end, general audience will move to next drama only fans/haters will talk/troll abt tb.

Wahaj has next shows with sajal and aiza.Both r famous among general audience.People will move on.He takes different roles so most likely his drama roles will be different.He will manage and general audience do not get tired of watching one actor onscreen as long as they do different characters.

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Single mistake se kuch nahi hota.Feroze khan ka saath ya Ali zafar ka saath kya hogaya? They r accused of assault. Fawad Khan ka saath kya hogaya? He was said to be very rude.Sheriyar munawar ne apne interviewmein bola + senior ne hum tv award p bohat gussa kiya etc. Wahaj ne atleast iss level ke koi harkat nahi ke.He is respectful and his costars r comfortable with him.

Itne celebrities wtf statements dete hain.They get trolledand then everything become normal.Atleast wahaj does not give wtf statements.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Frankly speaking no one in general audience knows abt this Wahaj-maya thing.No one is present 24/7 on SM and follows celebrities on SM.Twitter is a messy place and people get over with tb.Once tb will end, general audience will move to next drama only fans/haters will talk/troll abt tb.

Wahaj has next shows with sajal and aiza.Both r famous among general audience.People will move on.He takes different roles so most likely his drama roles will be different.He will manage and general audience do not get tired of watching one actor onscreen as long as they do different characters.

Definitely, but I donā€™t think anything will be as big as TB - seems like a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I donā€™t blame him for taking advantage of his popularity at the moment and lining up projects.
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Geo wale r stretching the show unnecessarily with slow mos and fbs which r getting on everyone's nerves šŸ˜”.They better give atleast 1 whole episode to meerasim happy moments but I feel last tak NM ne dalte rahna hai twists šŸ˜”

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

He needs to have a short break. Dosti apni jaga but such childish moves can damaging his image. He is in limelight now, a single mistake will bring him in trouble.

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m not understanding why heā€™s being called childish. I can understand someoneā€™s opinion on overexposure and questioning his career strategy. I think itā€™s fine but again I donā€™t live in Pakistan so I donā€™t feel it. I can also understand of people wondering about his closeness with Maya. Most of us are not that close to our besties but thatā€™s okay, we all have different lifestyles. Heā€™s an actor, sheā€™s an actor and they both do romantic scenes. I think doing these photoshoots are not a big deal for either of them. I was on TikTok and honestly I was shocked that there was a portion who thought they were brother and sister. They were commenting under the new intimate photoshoot, like what brother and sister would do that šŸ˜‚ Maybe they want to work together and are trying to shake that label off. As for ruining his image, he will be talked about right now because he is huge. This is nothing compared to what other celebrities get caught doing. Heā€™s fine.