TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nhi Nhi, the poster is so weird and the promo keeps on coming on my YT feed. There is so much filter used on their faces.

https://youtu.be/Pak6VH4CNhY

I am following its reviews and it seems quite entertaining. Idk why Imran Abbas chooses such weird roastable scripts
Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

mine thing for sure all fame dies down. If it’s not used wisely it will disappear!

wahaj need to be clever and be professional! If he wants to reach Srk level! That seems to be his aim 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bear in mind SRK never had a controversy other than PC!

Nobody will ever reach SRK level and anyone thinks that is an idiot

I doubt any celebrity is fool enough to make that their aim

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

Nobody will ever reach SRK level and anyone thinks that is an idiot

I doubt any celebrity is fool enough to make that their aim

nadia said he wants to reach Srk level!

He kinda failed before starting specially with all this rubbish!

That is true. Srk is just Srk

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

Wahaj seems a bit childish atm? He is everywhere these days and people are looking at his every move. He needs to play smart. Unfollowing/following his wife, releasing/deleting a video combined with Maya ad shoot have riled up fans.

Yumna has very smartly distanced herself from TB and Wahaj.

Oh yea, yumna has been far more mature and calm, she is like underground lol.

she didint reply to a single negative comment!

wahaj need to learn from them!

Yumna, sajal, ayza, Danish and all the other male actors has been famous 2, but never they had such a weird controversy!

Idk what wahaj doing. Maya seems childish as well!

sana I will ignore she is not part of the industry but Maya and wahaj is. Specially after there last controversy, they seems to make another 🫤🧐🤔🧐🤔🧐

idk how he can Handel more global fans!

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nadia said he wants to reach Srk level!

He kinda failed before starting specially with all this rubbish!

That is true. Srk is just Srk

I would not give any credence to what that woman says

And he has not failed anything just yet, his life success and happiness is for him to judge

He doesn't live for fans, we should mind our own business and let him live his life

Edited by Gundamwing - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

I would not give any credence to what that woman says

And he has not failed anything just yet, his life success and happiness is for him to judge

He doesn't live for fans, we should mind our own business and let him live his life

I completely agree and I don’t trust her either. You cannot compare this anyway with the beginning of SRK’s career because there was no social media. Personally I don’t consider this a huge scandal. He has international fame so this is part of it. He’s seems nice and courteous and treats people with respect at least from what we see. He isn’t hurting anyone. Let him do his thing.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kay

The design of the saree was nice. The biggest let down was the material imo. It looked like chiffon perhaps or similar material that is difficult to wear especially if you want to be modest and not show any skin. The blouse could have been better too. Yumna looked beautiful though, the hair and make up made up for it. It was custom made for her and this is the best they could do

That saree was just horrible... The material, the volume, the drape, the blouse everything was horrid... I can't believe that someone custom made this monstrosity.. Isse achcha toh usko bedsheet mein lapate dete.... Their only aim was that not a cm of skin should show.... Such a bad design and drape.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone on chidiya wants to become his mother it seems.... I honestly don't see what the problem is with 2 besties having fun... Best friends that have been together for a decade have a different equation... I can't tell you how many times I've been asked by random people why don't i marry my male best friend.... And when I tell him about it, we snicker and laugh for an hour.....

... And the comments are unnecessarily reading into usless things... He has never denied his wife or family... What shitttt are they smoking painting sana as some mazloom repressed wife who has no option but to suffer her husband's public discretions...

Right now the only thing i think genuinely that can affect his ascend is overexposure... There is just too much of him right now with 2 on-air shows, one movie about to release and a dozen brand endorsement.... I just wish that the release of his shows is paced better and at a gap from one another... Thats it... He is solid actor, nothing problematic, he'll go far... He certainly does not need to pander to MuMe/yumhaj/yumna fans.. Jisko galti nikalni hai woh har innocent cheez mein nikalega..

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Everyone on chidiya wants to become his mother it seems.... I honestly don't see what the problem is with 2 besties having fun... Best friends that have been together for a decade have a different equation... I can't tell you how many times I've been asked by random people why don't i marry my male best friend.... And when I tell him about it, we snicker and laugh for an hour.....

... And the comments are unnecessarily reading into usless things... He has never denied his wife or family... What shitttt are they smoking painting sana as some mazloom repressed wife who has no option but to suffer her husband's public discretions...

Right now the only thing i think genuinely that can affect his ascend is overexposure... There is just too much of him right now with 2 on-air shows, one movie about to release and a dozen brand endorsement.... I just wish that the release of his shows is paced better and at a gap from one another... Thats it... He is solid actor, nothing problematic, he'll go far... He certainly does not need to pander to MuMe/yumhaj/yumna fans.. Jisko galti nikalni hai woh har innocent cheez mein nikalega..

Yes, there are far more problematic things that a celebrity can do then just be friendly with his bff or work with other actresses. He has these other projects lined up as well, we can’t blame him for trying to promote those as well. I can understand the overexposure. I don’t feel it because I don’t live in Pakistan so I actually have to search for him to see his stuff. Perhaps people in Pakistan feel it. I think a lot of his projects were lined up before TB so there isn’t much he can do about it. If people are sick of him then they’ll stop watching him. What’s need for hate? Honestly though, he’s genuinely talented and a good looking guy that has the ability to shine. As an entertainer, he has the whole package.
CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yea, yumna has been far more mature and calm, she is like underground lol.

she didint reply to a single negative comment!

wahaj need to learn from them!

Yumna, sajal, ayza, Danish and all the other male actors has been famous 2, but never they had such a weird controversy!

Idk what wahaj doing. Maya seems childish as well!

sana I will ignore she is not part of the industry but Maya and wahaj is. Specially after there last controversy, they seems to make another 🫤🧐🤔🧐🤔🧐

idk how he can Handel more global fans!

with time, hopefully. It’s all new for him. And maybe, they are okay with everything happening. 🤷🏻‍♀️