TERE BIN-Yumna Z-Wahaj Ali DT#125"Mai Usse Dhundta Rahunga,Qayamat Tak - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Interestingly people were calling Wahaj "Kaanta" between Obi and Maya. How the tables have turned now🀣🀣

I don’t even know who is obi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

fandom is funny! Imagine after few years, wahaj will be a Kanta between some other couple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

seriously!

TB is a milestone for pak tv so the bashing is extra at the moment.
TB gave jump to pak telly like Shakespeare gave kick to English πŸ˜‚

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

7407FBBF-C3FD-49D7-A6D9-115917D8ACAC.jpeg718D4048-09E0-4CE1-BF52-6C169BBD05F9.jpeg

Even after 7 years, Maya and wahaj r still hated πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

interesting! Maya and wahaj forever cursed there relationship I guess!

It’s nothing new I guess

Lots of bashing on instagram back then also. That insta account no longer exists so we can't see the basing but the IF DT from 7 years ago seemed to indicate it was pretty bad. Maya waise kaafi SM blunders karti rehti hai - before Yunhi, she got trolled so much for her SH interview.

Capturemm2.PNG

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

I don’t even know who is obi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

fandom is funny! Imagine after few years, wahaj will be a Kanta between some other couple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

seriously!

TB is a milestone for pak tv so the bashing is extra at the moment.
TB gave jump to pak telly like Shakespeare gave kick to English πŸ˜‚

Obi is Osman Khalid Butt , ML of Chupke Chupke and Aunn Zara. As far as I have read, Maya and Obi were very very famous onscreen couple back then.

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

In murtu ishhtyle 😲 OMG yeh kya ho raha hai, fbs, slo-mos ke baad bhi hum terebin se dhoor kyun nahi jaa rahe hain aur bhi paas keenchte jaa rahe hain πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜„ 🀣

hahah we are stuck here till the end now. There is no going back πŸ˜‚β™₯️

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Lots of bashing on instagram back then also. That insta account no longer exists so we can't see the basing but the IF DT from 7 years ago seemed to indicate it was pretty bad. Maya waise kaafi SM blunders karti rehti hai - before Yunhi, she got trolled so much for her SH interview.

Capturemm2.PNG

7 years after we still have the same views and we r new fans!

So it’s 100% wrong as to what she did. On someone’s wedding 2! Weirdo.

this 3 r defo psycho! Atleast remove the photo! TB is too famous and so is wahaj πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The bashing will be 100x worst 🀌🏼

CranberryQueen thumbnail

Obi is Osman Khalid Butt , ML of Chupke Chupke and Aunn Zara. As far as I have read, Maya and Obi were very very famous onscreen couple back then.

yes, they also had some intimate (for PTV) pictures circulating around but guess they broke up

mine thing for sure all fame dies down. If it’s not used wisely it will disappear!

wahaj need to be clever and be professional! If he wants to reach Srk level! That seems to be his aim πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Bear in mind SRK never had a controversy other than PC!

CranberryQueen thumbnail

The filters are so bad for that pizza show. Their faces look AI generated.

are you talking about the vampire show? Ehram e junoon πŸ˜‚ are you watching it?
Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

are you talking about the vampire show? Ehram e junoon πŸ˜‚ are you watching it?

Nhi Nhi, the poster is so weird and the promo keeps on coming on my YT feed. There is so much filter used on their faces.

https://youtu.be/Pak6VH4CNhY

CranberryQueen thumbnail

mine thing for sure all fame dies down. If it’s not used wisely it will disappear!

wahaj need to be clever and be professional! If he wants to reach Srk level! That seems to be his aim πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Bear in mind SRK never had a controversy other than PC!

Wahaj seems a bit childish atm? He is everywhere these days and people are looking at his every move. He needs to play smart. Unfollowing/following his wife, releasing/deleting a video combined with Maya ad shoot have riled up fans.

Yumna has very smartly distanced herself from TB and Wahaj.