Posted: 11 months ago

I want Affan with Sanam

They were wasted in MNJ

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But she still has a charm for me and I'm seeing her after a long time and you should be happy that she's still acting in Dramas unlike sanam baloch, faryal mehmood, Mehwish hayat, Aiman and Minal, Resham, Armeena Khan who left dramas

I am only missing Aiman and Minal. smiley36 Rest did good in their times and that's it. Sanam B. tried to do more shows but she has to accept that her times are over. Faryal has a big mouth .. maybe for this she isn't getting more show. Actors should watch what they say carefully and avoid controversaries. Armeena wasn't a gr8 actress.. she was just a beautifull face. Mehwish is too choosy.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I am only missing Aiman and Minal. smiley36 Rest did good in their times and that's it. Sanam B. tried to do more shows but she has to accept that her times are over. Faryal has a big mouth .. maybe for this she isn't getting more show. Actors should watch what they say carefully and avoid controversaries. Armeena wasn't a gr8 actress.. she was just a beautifull face. Mehwish is too choosy.

I respect on Sanam baloch thing but faryal doesn't have big mouth she looks beautiful and she reminds me of bipasha basu Armeena is amazing do watch mohabbatein chahatein she played that negetive role very well even her comedy was good in it's too much movie I prefer comeback of early 2010s actor because like you watched them through decade look at ITV many actors who Debuted in early to late 2000s and early 2010s are still acting like Rupali Ganguly, Shweta Tiwari, Urvashi Dholakia, Cezanne Khan, Amar Upadhyay, Shaheer Sheikh, Gulki Joshi and so on BTW I really missed Mehwish and Faryal on dramas i already gave up on aiman and Minal as they have no chance to come back

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I respect on Sanam baloch thing but faryal doesn't have big mouth she looks beautiful and she reminds me of bipasha basu

Big mouth I mean she talks bad about some of actors and channels.

Armeena is amazing do watch mohabbatein chahatein she played that negetive role very well even her comedy was good in it's too much movie I prefer comeback of early 2010s actor because like you watched them through decade look at ITV many actors who Debuted in early to late 2000s and early 2010s are still acting like Rupali Ganguly, Shweta Tiwari, Urvashi Dholakia, Cezanne Khan, Amar Upadhyay, Shaheer Sheikh, Gulki Joshi and so on BTW I really missed Mehwish and Faryal on dramas i already gave up on aiman and Minal as they have no chance to come back

I know. But there are many more in ITV who aren't doing dramas after 2 decades. In PTV we still have Noman Ajaz , Savera Nadeem , Samina Ahmad, Sania Saeed , Samia Mumtaz , Babar Ali , Irsa , and others. It is not necessary to do lead roles. Important roles in good dramas is enough.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

4th teaser is out now

👇👇

https://youtu.be/gGcm6BJ6qhE?si=5xAnzRit0N1Vjn7G

Looks like komal will play a psycho character similar to ushna in bala

4th teaser is out now

👇👇

https://youtu.be/gGcm6BJ6qhE?si=5xAnzRit0N1Vjn7G

Looks like komal will play a psycho character similar to ushna in bala

Looking forward to it

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Dhokha Starting Tonight at 9 PM The Show is officially Replacing ehsaan faramosh

👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzVwPl7tN40/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

ep 1 -- a drama where there appears to be no cousin marriage?!

Yes GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

ep 1 -- a drama where there appears to be no cousin marriage?!

Yes GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

But maybe these cousins would be the endgame.

Affan and komal looking good together tho story is same typical one