Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Awesome theories but I doubt they will do any of these. It feels like a lot of stuff they have been doing so far is just to be unconventional and maintain suspense. Otherwise most ITV shows we already know what is going to happen, but here we are still trying to figure it out. 

So I expect something completely ridiculous and unexpected that won't feel organic and thus they will ruin the reunion track just like they have ruined every other track. 

Agreed so I will put on my tin foil hat

1) Phones have suddenly become import for reveals ðŸ˜† Sooo...

Abhi and Akshu arguing with Akshu blurting out how she just sees Abhinav as a friend and support and all she had ever wanted from Abhi was this. It gets recorder. Abhir loves to play around with his parents phones. He takes Akshu's phone and is playing a game or something and Abhinav tells him to go do homework. Abhir leaves and Abhinav notices game is still on and tries to turn it off but phone is acting up and he suddenly hears the voice recording of Akshu spilling the beans about how she truly feels. Cue Abhinav sad emotional crying and heartbreak background music. YRKKH ðŸ˜† He decides to leave the marriage

Marriage is annulled. 

2) Abhinav will start noticing how Akshu keeps avoiding him when he tries to get romantic. She will either go and worry about Abhir with his health or school work. She will be treating Abhi like a welcomed house guest all of a sudden. When Abhinav plans on trying to take her out on a date she invites Abhir and Abhi along for a family outing. She tells Abhinav its to smooth things over so Abhi will officially withdraw the custody case. Then while they are out there is some festival activity going on and photos can be taken by some cutout. Abhir wants photos so they all end up in the photo together and photographer keeps telling them to get closer together so they can fit in one frame. So everyone adjusts and when the final picture and adjustment is made its Akshu and Abhi really close together with Abhir in front of them both with Abhinav is more off to the side. Photographer makes a comment to Akshu and Abhi what a good looking kid they have. Abhinav gets the last connect about how Akshu really feels about this Kasauli family. He breaks things off and frees Akshu keeping his aacha aadmi title intact.

3) No realisation of any sort will happen. Abhinav will feel insecure around Abhi being there and Abhir hanging on docman. An accident will happen maybe by a recreation of a scenario like Neil's death. Abhi and Abhinav both in trouble fighting goons. Maybe that drug case comes back up again and the people who dropped their drugs in Abhinav's car is looking for him not knowing those drugs are in police hands. Abhinav ends up saving Abhi's life and just before he dies tells Abhi to take care of Abhir. Akshu becomes widow but because Abhi knows when she blurted out the truth of her and Abhinav's relationship in that fight with Manjari he understands and knows nothing happened between Akshu and Abhinav.  Much later Abhi and Akshu reunite after learning to co parent and his engagement is finally broken off.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Point 1 confession should start from Akshu asking Abhi that when we were married you were a busy surgeon no time for wedding night and honeymoon. 

Abi yeh itna time kaise aarha hai 😂 

Pre honeymoon trips, din bhar bachon k saath khelna and now Kasauli. 

Gussa hojaye Akshu is baat pe😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Main script writer is Vashali Naik. She was part of Diya and Bati hum.

Also wrote Yeh Unn Dino ki baat hai.

Zama Habib hasn't written a single track for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

When he was in charge of first generation, Saba Mumtaz wrote the script.

they were good what happend to them post joining yrkkh ðŸ˜†

How about Accident hogaya rabba rabba and Nav has memory loss and gets lost in woods .... ðŸ¤ª

Edited by Amru4krish - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

My issue with Abhira is k ab woh vibe nahi rahegi 😭

Itna bigad diya hai makers ne 

One theory which I had was Abhinav dieing while saving AbhiM ya something in similar lines to how Neil fied coz till date the situation is k AbhiM loves Akshara but holds her responsible for Neil's death toh thoda equality aaye. 

Manju k liye mujhe kuch nahi kehna. 😂

nav ka marna and akshu ka abhi se shadi karna will again make arohi to blame her ki meri kushi bardasth nahi hothi tujhe akshara 😂

Phir blame game. Ekta ke show main ghunghT ke aad main shadi hothi hai 😂 idhar woh bhi nahi hotha. Akshu villain ban kar hi enter kare love hate relationship bhi chalega. Idhar too sweet karke mujhe diabetes ho rahi hai ðŸ˜†

https://tenor.com/br9vd.gif

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

How about Accident hogaya rabba and Nav has memory loss and gets lost in woods .... ðŸ¤ª

Nav finds a cute jungle girl..falls in true love and lives happily ever after..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Agreed so I will put on my tin foil hat

1) Phones have suddenly become import for reveals ðŸ˜† Sooo...

Abhi and Akshu arguing with Akshu blurting out how she just sees Abhinav as a friend and support and all she had ever wanted from Abhi was this. It gets recorder. Abhir loves to play around with his parents phones. He takes Akshu's phone and is playing a game or something and Abhinav tells him to go do homework. Abhir leaves and Abhinav notices game is still on and tries to turn it off but phone is acting up and he suddenly hears the voice recording of Akshu spilling the beans about how she truly feels. Cue Abhinav sad emotional crying and heartbreak background music. YRKKH ðŸ˜† He decides to leave the marriage

Marriage is annulled. 

2) Abhinav will start noticing how Akshu keeps avoiding him when he tries to get romantic. She will either go and worry about Abhir with his health or school work. She will be treating Abhi like a welcomed house guest all of a sudden. When Abhinav plans on trying to take her out on a date she invites Abhir and Abhi along for a family outing. She tells Abhinav its to smooth things over so Abhi will officially withdraw the custody case. Then while they are out there is some festival activity going on and photos can be taken by some cutout. Abhir wants photos so they all end up in the photo together and photographer keeps telling them to get closer together so they can fit in one frame. So everyone adjusts and when the final picture and adjustment is made its Akshu and Abhi really close together with Abhir in front of them both with Abhinav is more off to the side. Photographer makes a comment to Akshu and Abhi what a good looking kid they have. Abhinav gets the last connect about how Akshu really feels about this Kasauli family. He breaks things off and frees Akshu keeping his aacha aadmi title intact.

3) No realisation of any sort will happen. Abhinav will feel insecure around Abhi being there and Abhir hanging on docman. An accident will happen maybe by a recreation of a scenario like Neil's death. Abhi and Abhinav both in trouble fighting goons. Maybe that drug case comes back up again and the people who dropped their drugs in Abhinav's car is looking for him not knowing those drugs are in police hands. Abhinav ends up saving Abhi's life and just before he dies tells Abhi to take care of Abhir. Akshu becomes widow but because Abhi knows when she blurted out the truth of her and Abhinav's relationship in that fight with Manjari he understands and knows nothing happened between Akshu and Abhinav.  Much later Abhi and Akshu reunite after learning to co parent and his engagement is finally broken off.

Loved all your theories 🤗 i also have one more theory. 

Like in custoday battle abhira don't submit their divorce papers and marriage certificates judge ask them why they haven't submitted it or they submit  it but it's  not officially sealed. 

Judge ask them why the documents are like this. For which abhi says that he jever submitted those papers. He was angry at akshu but his intention was never to divorce her.

Judge asks akshara about marriage documents as they are incomplete and she herself has not signed it. For which she aslo tells her that whatever nav has done to her she wanted to give him a family in return but she could not really got enough courage to marry him. 

🤣

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

Nav finds a cute jungle girl..falls in true love and lives happily ever after..

Yes... Achchi junglee girl for Achcha Admi..... They live happily ever after behind the screen.... Hame nehi dekhna.. screen will be set on fire with too much achchayi.... ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Point 1 confession should start from Akshu asking Abhi that when we were married you were a busy surgeon no time for wedding night and honeymoon. 

Abi yeh itna time kaise aarha hai 😂 

Pre honeymoon trips, din bhar bachon k saath khelna and now Kasauli. 

Gussa hojaye Akshu is baat pe😂

for which abhi will reply even if i don't  come with you would have came to hospital itself to have romantic dinner dates in his cabin. I can't handle arohi in my hospital cabin as that's  the only place nobody dare to torture me  so i go out with her  instead ðŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

How about Accident hogaya rabba rabba and Nav has memory loss and gets lost in woods .... ðŸ¤ª

or nav become dual personality character raath main don subah accha insaan.😆

It's  rhyming ðŸ¤£