Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Yes... Achchi junglee girl for Achcha Admi..... They live happily ever after behind the screen.... Hame nehi dekhna.. screen will be set on fire with too much achchayi.... πŸ˜†

https://tenor.com/bscvl.gif

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

true and I don't take leaps seriously as they are just used as gears in cars for ITV shows as they have to drag show for at least 2 to 3 years. In order to maintain suspense they have been showing weird separations. So I just need closure for what i signed up for. 

that's why you are able to watch

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I find a kkhhesque track the most natural way to bring abhira-abhir together in a way that's not detrimental to or revisionist of akshara/abhir's relationship with Abhinav. A slow death for abhinav where he tells Abhir to bring his bio mom and dad together? This will actually allow Abhir to not only accept Abhimanyu as his father but also see him as a husband to his mom without disrespecting or slighting Nav's importance in his life in anyway shape or form. Obviously Abhimanyu and Akshara have their own history as was the case in KKHH and watching it from abhir's lens would round out the rough edges. Plus I feel like Akshara will be the main conflict in their reunion which she should be and Abhimanyu will have to walk the talk by actually standing up for her in Birla house to his own mom, showing her that a relationship between them going forward will work through practical demonstration and not promises. But a determined Abhimanyu, an acquesing Abhir, and a conflicted resisting Akshara will make for good tv and chemistry! 

Even a track where Akshara refuses to leave Kasauli after Abhinav's death because that's her house and refuses to let anyone live with her bcs eff the birlas/goenkas will be good bc Abhimanyu will probably be there in the capacity of Abhir's dad and they can actually build a domestic relationship, walk that talk unconsciously, before they move toward reunion. Anyway, I don't see how abhinav NOT dying will have the same impact. He's abhir's dad. You can't actually chuck him out of the picture without killing him.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

that's why you are able to watch

πŸ˜† i skip pre seperation epis πŸ˜Š

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

πŸ˜† i skip pre seperation epis πŸ˜Š

that’s alright too πŸ‘πŸΌ