Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pari87

Haya knows, Bakhtu knows, MB will also know. Why the hell does everyone know about their lack of sex life (contract) and then when they have angry dubious consent sex???

What a strange family.

How does Bakhtu know even? Kahin Murtesim ki, Bakhtu se, har waqt sad shaayari bolnewaale memes sach toh nahin! šŸ«£šŸ¤£

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5328646#163365234

Link to new thread

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Chalo sab logon ko hype mil gaye ab kal se kon sa drama hoga trps lene ka aur media ka who were also using tb to get views šŸ˜†

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

sadly most of the fans will also rather want all this to blamed on meerab but not murtisim ...

If this would not have the case then the character of not only murtasim but meerab would have been spoilt for coming back to her rapist at the end. I know it's not right to put all the blame on meerab, but that is the best damage control they could do

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes whyyyyyy couldnā€™t they have given at least some lead up. This is so dumb. Butā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was always meant to be Meerab who caved. Maybe she started getting violent again when he came back from closing the door and got into his face etc etc. and thatā€™s how ā€œITā€ went downā€¦ but after the backlash they decided not to show the violent Meerab scene?

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

So I understand why Murtasim did the deed. Meerab initiated and he couldnā€™t resist. Why did Meerab do it? My theory is that she loves Murtasim, the contract topic came up that it really doesnā€™t hold as much water as her consent, she gave in to her heart. Now sheā€™s thinking with her mind and doesnā€™t trust Murtasim and is upset that she gave into her heart because she thinks sheā€™s better than that. My question is, why does Murtasim think she initiated? Does he just think heā€™s that irresistible šŸ¤£

I think originally it was consensual from both sides with both initiating or maybe even Murtasim being the one who did but after the backlash, they donā€™t want anything to look like he didnā€™t have her full permission. So now it was Meerab who wanted it and Murtasim caved šŸ˜‚

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

If this would not have the case then the character of not only murtasim but meerab would have been spoilt for coming back to her rapist at the end. I know it's not right to put all the blame on meerab, but that is the best damage control they could do

i agree
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tvluvrk

100 percent agee heebašŸ‘.....they want to reveal it at the end.....it was not a MR but angry and passionate sex only ....without meerab s Confession but surely with her consent and equal participation....the problem is that it is a ptv show they can not show anything on tv not even a kiss...according to me after closing the door Murtasim must have told meerab that it is not the contract but his will due to which he has not touched her otherwise she will not be able to resist him physically....during the heated argument he must have kissed her passionately...and in the heat of the moment meerab equally responded and gave in eventually leading to consummation ....

I am saying this purly on the base of what we have seen in the episode .

EXACTLY!!!
its because of pak tv that we couldnt see what it was meant to be!!

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

According to murtu monologue he should have told meerab:

nahi nahi abhi nahi chodo mujhe yaar,

nahi nahi abhi nahi thoda intezaar,

contract ko tum

phaad loge tab hum kar sakte hai,

kyun abki tum mood mein ho

abhi nahi kar sakte hai yaar.

Sing the above in the filmi šŸŽµ šŸŽ¶ andaaz

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Khud ko padaaku banke pad liya Bolney se ignore marna accha samjha WA bahut samjhdaar haišŸ‘šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

. . TB has been turned into a joke . I know now why wahaj said thst he didnā€™t read the script . He knew what was in it so it was a face saving device for this moment . It was clearly a MR, no ambiguity about it now .

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It was definitely bad sex if Meerab runs away in the middle of the night and they go on to have a separation. Murtasim has no skills šŸ˜­ If he did then no woman could resist and Meerab wouldnā€™t be acting like a rape victim