LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Main Hayawaali hug ki baat kar rahi thi...šŸ«£šŸƒā€ā™€ļø

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

. Once again Meerab became bali ka bakra to make Murtasum look good ā€¦ though I am glad they didnā€™t show MR but what they showed was not any better either . According to this ( correct me if I am wrong ) Meerab could not control her urge to have sex so Murtasum had to give in and afterwards both are feeling terribleā€¦Meerab because she couldnā€™t control her cardinal desires and Murtasum because he feels even if Meerab wanted in a moment of weakness but he should have stopped her šŸ¤”ā€¦so what did Meerab do right after spiting and slapping ? Started kissing him , urging him to go all the way with herā€¦.is that even believable ? .sorry I am being crude but isnā€™t thst how it was ? Please , pl someone correct me if I am wrong

sadly most of the fans will also rather want all this to blamed on meerab but not murtisim ...
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

šŸ’Æ agree with you, Exactly right after that thook scenešŸ¤¢probably she cleared it all up šŸ¤® He closed the door forcefully, yet without any dialogue she gave in. She literally jumped on him šŸ˜”šŸ¤” I can't decipher šŸ’• The Love-making they meant.

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

. Once again Meerab became bali ka bakra to make Murtasum look good ā€¦ though I am glad they didnā€™t show MR but what they showed was not any better either . According to this ( correct me if I am wrong ) Meerab could not control her urge to have sex so Murtasum had to give in and afterwards both are feeling terribleā€¦Meerab because she couldnā€™t control her cardinal desires and Murtasum because he feels even if Meerab wanted in a moment of weakness but he should have stopped her šŸ¤”ā€¦so what did Meerab do right after spiting and slapping ? Started kissing him , urging him to go all the way with herā€¦.is that even believable ? .sorry I am being crude but isnā€™t thst how it was ? Please , pl someone correct me if I am wrong

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I understand why Murtasim did the deed. Meerab initiated and he couldnā€™t resist. Why did Meerab do it? My theory is that she loves Murtasim, the contract topic came up that it really doesnā€™t hold as much water as her consent, she gave in to her heart. Now sheā€™s thinking with her mind and doesnā€™t trust Murtasim and is upset that she gave into her heart because she thinks sheā€™s better than that. My question is, why does Murtasim think she initiated? Does he just think heā€™s that irresistible šŸ¤£

I think originally it was consensual from both sides with both initiating or maybe even Murtasim being the one who did but after the backlash, they donā€™t want anything to look like he didnā€™t have her full permission. So now it was Meerab who wanted it and Murtasim caved šŸ˜‚

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, I did, one thing to appreciate is they have used proper ketchup or jam for blood instead of harpic on murtasim handšŸ¤£

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for giving us the visual of what should or would have happened! This is what a proper track can be, but for Netflix. If they had shown or hinted at this, this could have been a superlative twist to their story. Given their anger issues and the pent up emotion they both have, this was a logical way to consummate their marriage. The separation was not needed, this would be the logical end of their hot and cold romance.

But what they instead show, with the half assed punishment and cringe self-pity - it destroys the complete aspect of two people finally becoming one.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WanderingWonder

Just watched the episodeā€¦havenā€™t read commentsā€¦What in the world is even going on??!!!

Please tell me that others were as confused as I am?!

They had heat of the moment sex initiated by Meerab, and they both feel bad about it? And now she is punishing herself for having sex with her husband because she told herself she would never do that? Is that right?ā€¦.. Yes thatā€™s how it was. It seems she suddenly had the urge to have sex šŸ˜­ and Murtasum is crying because he feels at least he should have acted sensible and not given in to her demands. Haya scene was edited totally coz it was clear indication of MR

Iā€™m at the point now where I canā€™t tell if Iā€™ve become dumber or not by watching this showā€™s writingā€¦.or if the writing is just badā€¦ or both. Colored Text. We are the dumb ones

In the earlier nikka and contract showdown, did she say ā€œI will leave myselfā€ or did they just add that. I donā€™t remember it.

Whatever it is, I hope it was at least good sex for them ?šŸ˜†

I did NOT like the way that went down with no lead up and transition from last episode. I didnā€™t get any maaza, Nooran. . Same here .

Word Count: 1

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Perfectttttt scaneriooo fit with the present situation šŸ¤—šŸ‘šŸ‘

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

You mean episodewaala voice? I 100% agree.

Damage control hi kiya hai inhone! Suddenly monologues add karke! Fb waale scene mein toh Merub ki voice bohot odd lag rahi thi suddenly change hote hue!!

BTW in the post you quoted, maine uss meme mein gaanewaali voice ki baat ki thišŸ˜†

. In boldā€¦yes exactly . A bad one though
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is saying about haya and murtu hugšŸ¤¢