Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

No wonder the voice over sounded weird and forced very drastic.

Especially murtasim's tumne *sigh* tumne *sigh* tumne *sigh*

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

I am just imagining YumHaj recording this.. it’s kinda hilarious in a sad way.

. Honestly I can’t believe what I just saw.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let's keep aside MR or no mr..but look at this Nooran.

We are again going to get stressful episodes..

Their seperation..

Who the hell want to see the seperation abhi to confession bi ni hua..

Or bacha hojaega inka.

NOORAN ko shi se pta torture kese krna audience ko..

Btw we need to give Nooran some nick name. 🤔🤔

Iska normally naam lena bht respectful lagta.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

The reason I have hard time believing there was rape and they edited it after the public's reaction, is what everybody in Tere Bin team has said about Murtasim since the beginning. To me it is really hard to believe that not one of them would find Murtasim problematic or a bad person if they actually showed him doing something like this. I mean Yumna never tried to justify or excuse Meerub, why would she say that Murtasim is the only white character?

Like a lot of people here have mentioned that they tended to keep suspense about what happened that night and would make the audience believe that it was forced, but we would get to know in the end that it was not forced after Meerubs confession. Haya would make the audience and the Khans believe that he did it by force and that is why Meerub left (that's why they removed her scene). This is probably the reason why Maa Beghum is going to slap Murtasim. Because she would believe that Murtasim forced Meerab.

But edited it because of the reaction, to make it clear that it was not forced. And to be honest I’m glad that they did.

Them and angry sex makes sense. They are very hot headed people. I have also read comments about people believing that they will consummate after a fight. So this is in character for them.

I understand everything except @bold... MB toh shohar ki huqooq ke baare mein bolti rehti hai har waqt! She wouldn't slap Murtesim for having his marriage consummated!😔

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163365234

Here's the thread guys 👍🏼

Shift ho jana

I will be off saying good night

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Actually no MR saved both meerasim.

Murtasim being rapist and meerab going back to him and have happily ever after would destroy both characters.

So it saved both characters.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. . TB has been turned into a joke . I know now why wahaj said thst he didn’t read the script . He knew what was in it so it was a face saving device for this moment . It was clearly a MR, no ambiguity about it now .

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the episode…haven’t read comments…What in the world is even going on??!!!

Please tell me that others were as confused as I am?!

They had heat of the moment sex initiated by Meerab, and they both feel bad about it? And now she is punishing herself for having sex with her husband because she told herself she would never do that? Is that right?

Also what happened to the Haya scene where she is talking to her while she’s on the floor and telling her to leave.

I’m at the point now where I can’t tell if I’ve become dumber or not by watching this show’s writing….or if the writing is just bad… or both.

In the earlier nikka and contract showdown, did she say “I will leave myself” or did they just add that. I don’t remember it.

Whatever it is, I hope it was at least good sex for them ?😆

I did NOT like the way that went down with no lead up and transition from last episode. I didn’t get any maaza, Nooran.

Edited by WanderingWonder - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beware of stalkers though . They are reading your posts , to make fun about it .

There I gave u a hint . Baki samajdaar ko ishara kafi hai 🙏

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

*considering the no MR scene*

When murtu said ki wo khud ko nhi rok paayi, ek ajeeb sa laddu phoota man me mere 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0