Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

Meerab says: Murtasim Khan ki Biwi

This is enough for me to believe that there is no MR.

yeah she just wanted that guard to listen to her.

And there was no other way.

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I feel like it would have made more sense for Meerab to still blame Murtasim for the contract breach and leave because she’s mad at him. Whatever happened out of anger and the heat of the moment. Maybe she also believes that he should have stopped her. Now she’s going to keep his kid away from him because she’s punishing herself? Although her not returning home and going out on her own makes more sense that she is punishing herself.

I needed to see more….nothing too intimate of course but a conversation with them after. Murtasim seeing her regret and then feeling awful. Did Meerab tear the contract? We need to see that since it’s been such a focus. What made Meerab initiate? Was she feeling jealous of Haya and did it in the heat of the moment. Is that why she’s feeling so much regret? She let her insecurities get the best of her? Whatever it is, they need to clarify.

If it was always going to be MR, how will they show the rest of the episodes? They won’t make any sense.

Nothing is clear!!🤯

@bold: Agree with everything you said! We deserve to know all these!💯

@italic: That would be the worst reason for Meresim consummation, in my opinion! 🥺

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CranberryQueen

the voiceovers are added later for sure. The guard scene was shot before and they didn’t change it.

No wonder the voice over sounded weird and forced very drastic.

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aur hassee khushi hum jald hi DT shift karnewale hai, murtu aur uski khanum ko ghum mein yahi chod ke🤣

LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

Very soon hug. Ddlj scene. Ghanta mila ghanta. Keya popat banaya humara marie ne.

Hug toh mila tha🫣

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Aur hassee khushi hum jald hi DT shift karnewale hai, murtu aur uski khanum ko ghum mein yahi chod ke🤣

Word Count: 0

CranberryQueen thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mari_a

yeah she just wanted that guard to listen to her.

And there was no other way.

I would like to believe that Meerab would never use his name if she was actually raped.
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

*considering the no MR scene*

When murtu said ki wo khud ko nhi rok paayi, ek ajeeb sa laddu phoota man me mere 🤣

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Once again Meerab became bali ka bakra to make Murtasum look good … though I am glad they didn’t show MR but what they showed was not any better either . According to this ( correct me if I am wrong ) Meerab could not control her urge to have sex so Murtasum had to give in and afterwards both are feeling terrible…Meerab because she couldn’t control her cardinal desires and Murtasum because he feels even if Meerab wanted in a moment of weakness but he should have stopped her 🤔…so what did Meerab do right after spiting and slapping ? Started kissing him , urging him to go all the way with her….is that even believable ? .sorry I am being crude but isn’t thst how it was ? Please , pl someone correct me if I am wrong

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 1 years ago
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy

Hug toh mila tha🫣

When & where?