How many of you planning to quit this crap ? - Page 7

Poll

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mickeym

best choice ,.. anyways nothing to read 

We keep on ranting same thing again and again ... It's frustrating .I'm damn sure writers knows how audience feels about episode yet the are still going round in circle..

There are many shows outside ITV that are watch watching and discussing.. Atleast my entertainment time will be utilised properly in this shows unlike yrkkh.

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Wait, as per DP, you like Niti Taylor than probably, whole season would be worth it! πŸ‘

started watching it .. I really need a break from Yrkkh .. .. if abhira is back then will come back 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

We keep on ranting same thing again and again ... It's frustrating .I'm damn sure writers knows how audience feels about episode yet the are still going round in circle..

There are many shows outside ITV that are watch watching and discussing.. Atleast my entertainment time will be utilised properly in this shows unlike yrkkh.

currently i am liking bekaboo. Shaleen is doing great as ranav. nothing else is interesting for me to watch on tv. Everything else is so boring.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Yeah yeah... I don't have life and I watch ALL these shows... πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

PS: I don't even like Katha and ... I am kinda looking forward to BALH3. 

lol you are first person i have seen who don't like katha. I find it a bit boring but they have kept a tight storyline 

Your tolerance for faltu serials >>>>

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

currently i am liking bekaboo. Shaleen is doing great as ranav. nothing else is interesting for me to watch on tv. Everything else is so boring.

Yamini is permanent or naagin mix up char?

Sha is good actor....All actor/actress make that sloppy writing show bearable....πŸ˜†

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lol you are first person i have seen who don't like katha. I find it a bit boring but they have kept a tight storyline 

Hey any special commentary about YRKKH in the pvt grps.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ekta brought Shivi and Zain for the pilot episode. I cannot accept any other pair, they are the new hot steppers.

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

You still aren't getting that I am being / trying to be sarcastic? Heck, I don't have patience to watch Rishta and I am writing theories on itπŸ˜† just scroll through the twitter and Instagram and you will know utter nonsense happening in all the shows πŸ€ͺ

No idea, but Katha isn't my cup of teaπŸ˜† is it plot? Acting? Or just the flow... Nai pata... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Hey any special commentary about YRKKH in the pvt grps.

this show is soooo boring nothing to even talk about it 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

You still aren't getting that I am being / trying to be sarcastic? Heck, I don't have patience to watch Rishta and I am writing theories on itπŸ˜† just scroll through the twitter and Instagram and you will know utter nonsense happening in all the shows πŸ€ͺ

No idea, but Katha isn't my cup of teaπŸ˜† is it plot? Acting? Or just the flow... Nai pata... 

lol.might have fooled me with the list. Where did you get it from, Google ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Katha has steller cast but idk why I can't seem to get into it. No overlay annoying characters, no melodrama nothing. Good looking cast. Stil