How many of you planning to quit this crap ? - Page 18

Poll

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Magar Manju ki toh koi Sasuma nahi hai ðŸ˜­ Dadiji toh pehle hi duniya chod ke chali gayi ðŸ¥±

Plot twist: What if Manju is behind her Sasuma’s death ðŸ˜ˆ waise bhi woh hamesha ghar pe rehti thi

we should get another toofani raat where Manju kills her saas and harsh returning with that truth which will shatter everyone's life 💔💔

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

we should get another toofani raat where Manju kills her saas and harsh returning with that truth which will shatter everyone's life 💔💔

They should show something like this Mazza ajayega seeing Manju as a full on vamp 
EA85BF8B-0E91-4225-9D9E-394BCDD05081.jpeg

Isn't there an already quit watching  option ? ðŸ˜ˆ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Isn't there an already quit watching  option ? ðŸ˜ˆ

yeah i realized i belong to that category too ðŸ¤£

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

So true. Looking at it ... The mistake is from both the end. AK should have told the real truth to Abhinav on why she is divorced and all, also if she had told her family that she is pregnant then abhinav would have been a good friend and her family would have taken care of her so this mess wouldn't have created. No matter what she should not have ran away from her problems like when she did for the sake of Arohi. They tired to portray her in not good way like they did with akshara 1 and naira. 

If you look at it from season1-3 , Naitik is the only one who was with akshara without kicking her out of the house, be supportive husband n all ( except initial days which is okay thinking that it's arranged marriage and they are getting used to each other's company) Even Karthik had his faults and she left him which didn't make naira to get randomly married to stranger just because he took care of her. Akshara 2.0 is not even similar to akshara 1.0 and naira.

Kairav  should actually try to sort it out with akshara and Abhimanyu instead of going hulk all the time knowing that during his time if naira had done the same then he also would be in the same situation where his dad would have gotten married to another lady and again the mess. But naira actually made sense but not akshara 2.0

And Abhimanyu should have given her and him the space required instead of divorce. And made his mom realize that yes mistake has happened but can't change it else Neil wouldn't have gone with her he is not a kid.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Naay

So true. Looking at it ... The mistake is from both the end. AK should have told the real truth to Abhinav on why she is divorced and all, also if she had told her family that she is pregnant then abhinav would have been a good friend and her family would have taken care of her so this mess wouldn't have created. No matter what she should not have ran away from her problems like when she did for the sake of Arohi. They tired to portray her in not good way like they did with akshara 1 and naira. 

If you look at it from season1-3 , Naitik is the only one who was with akshara without kicking her out of the house, be supportive husband n all ( except initial days which is okay thinking that it's arranged marriage and they are getting used to each other's company) Even Karthik had his faults and she left him which didn't make naira to get randomly married to stranger just because he took care of her. Akshara 2.0 is not even similar to akshara 1.0 and naira.

Kairav  should actually try to sort it out with akshara and Abhimanyu instead of going hulk all the time knowing that during his time if naira had done the same then he also would be in the same situation where his dad would have gotten married to another lady and again the mess. But naira actually made sense but not akshara 2.0

And Abhimanyu should have given her and him the space required instead of divorce. And made his mom realize that yes mistake has happened but can't change it else Neil wouldn't have gone with her he is not a kid.

They just butchered all characters on one white day. They made abhi to give divorce so that they can get this new couple on board. Which was not even necessary. Akshu could have been a famous singer than confused soul who just can't even choose a stable career. 

I am just watching it for abhirmanyu as other characters don't make anu sense to me 😂

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think abhinav will sort these kids drama and say I'm done with you people n your family. After looking at you guys I'm happy that I don't have such. 

He only likes abhir as he raised him and he admire akshara because he doesn't know her full story. They all need to sit in round table and decide what do they want and start from the start instead of blame game.

Akshara is not ready to hear Abhimanyu. Both of them had their so called majburi. I think people need to understand that in past akshara too had left Abhimanyu because of aarohi and after his surgery without giving him any reason. They just don't communicate. Abhimanyu is not Edward Cullen that he reads everyone's mind. Self respect toh naira m bhi ta but yeh sab toh ni kiya ta. Abhinav is good character but genuinely it wasn't needed here at least not her husband just for papers and say work on their relationship after 6years without getting any closure on previous relationship or life partner. Because clearly akshara still loves Abhimanyu just doesn't accept it because or the situation she created. Also as she respects and admire Abhinav to jot hurt him.

They just made the character spineless n nonsense.