How many of you planning to quit this crap ? - Page 6

Poll

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yeah yeah... I don't have life and I watch ALL these shows... 😆🤪

PS: I don't even like Katha and ... I am kinda looking forward to BALH3. 

If Nakul Disha coming I might too but what story they might bring ..Ekta serials are crap . That season 2 was all about Nandini and her manipulations.. And it had same TRP so they took leaps and suddenly decided on same leads.. Hope they don't shut that also in 6 months..

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

If Nakul Disha coming I might too but what story they might bring ..Ekta serials are crap . That season 2 was all about Nandini and her manipulations.. And it had same TRP so they took leaps and suddenly decided on same leads.. Hope they don't shut that also in 6 months..

It's Nakul and Disha, they have started. 

I honestly liked season 2. Yes, it was all about planning plotting and all, but what the show in a go so that you can skip through the story! 

I liked season 2 because, RaYa were together, misunderstandings nai thi but jo tha was created by Priya... They had slow falling in love phase where they trusted each other, learnt to communicate, learnt to share and care and fell in love... 80% of time their planning failed or it succeeded for short time because duo will talk and sort... 

I watch the show for story and if S3 is anything like S2, I am on cloud 9... 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely! I watch every other rubbish on ITv na... Tell me your kinda theme? 

Romance? DhruvTaara

Guilt pleasure wala redemption - Katha 

Fighting Terrorist while romancing - Bhagya Lakshmi 

Love trinagle - every single show on iTv

Love quadrangle - 1 likes 2, 2 likes 3, 3 likes 4, 4 likes 1 - Yeh hai chatein, BALH2 (Infact pentagon here). 

Two men one women - KDB, GHKPM

Two parents fighting like kids - KKB

Three parents fighting for a kid - Yrkkh

Lecture on women empowerment and udaan- Anupamaa

Light hearted - Sab Tv shows - Wagle Ki Duniya, Pushpa Impossible, etc.

Planning Plotting and Vamp winning - Radha Mohan

Lovers married to someone else living in same house - Udaariyaan 

Supernatural - Diya knows the best... 

Pheww... Tell. Me more your interest 😆

I think I should select BALH 2 🥳

Originally posted by: India_TV

And also……. Does Rohan know ki abhir Akshu Abhi ka baby hai…just wanted to know as Abhi ne Akshu se kaha tha ki Rohan ko bata deti …😃😃

Best Twist - Rohan knew that he is abhi ka beta all this while🤣 isiliye he was able to start the operation too😆 and didn't need more details... 

Originally posted by: mickeym

Recommendation BALH 2 is ending.. It was fun only till RaYa 1 phase! 

Originally posted by: mickeym

Wait, as per DP, you like Niti Taylor than probably, whole season would be worth it! 👏

Best Twist - Rohan knew that he is abhi ka beta all this while🤣 isiliye he was able to start the operation too😆 and didn't need more details... 

He is a smart doc… ya fir yeh bhi dil per haath rakh kar connection feel karega… ki yeh Abhi ka hi beta  hai!! 

Me...Not even reading update now..

Episode are boring...

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wait, as per DP, you like Niti Taylor than probably, whole season would be worth it! 👏

yea yea , I like Niti … I didn’t watch it bcz it is ektha show .. Kuch bhi ho Sakthi hai ,,, plastic surgery , bomb blast , rebirth , plain crash …. I can’t bear it 😲

mickeym thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Me...Not even reading update now..

Episode are boring...

best choice ,.. anyways nothing to read