Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

Today we discussed like

Outfit of pak drama

Outfit of ishqbaaz how disaster it was.

Shakuni's character.

Maa Begum's fake izzat

But nothing TB or meerasim 😆

Shakuni’s character 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Kaha se Mahabharat yaad agaya tum logo ko…BTW main jab choti thi toh hamare gharme log Chandrakanta dekthe te ….kisi ne dekha hain 👀👀👀
Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Heeba…mujhe bhi in person office bulaya hai kal yaar…kya musibat hain 😡😡😂😂

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tvluvrk

Who is he??

The 2 minute fame guy?

The delusional lead guy 🤣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Heeba…mujhe bhi in person office bulaya hai kal yaar…kya musibat hain 😡😡😂😂

i knowwwww what is this injustice 😭😭😭

I have to go thursday but next 2 week i wont go 😂

Edited by Heeba - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Shakuni’s character 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Kaha se Mahabharat yaad agaya tum logo ko…BTW main jab choti thi toh hamare gharme log Chandrakanta dekthe te ….kisi ne dekha hain 👀👀👀

That remains me of shaktimaan🤣🤣

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

Like some people and I said the reason why some audience are not able to connect to Meerab's character is because of the lack of monologues.

Meerab got a loving, rich and caring husband. True. But it does not compensate the loss she had. She lost a loving family and she got to know the truth that she was Anwar's daughter who gave her away when she was a baby. The things which she lost are much more than the love she got from Murtasim. And like someone mentioned the way the truth was revealed was insensitive. They had the option of revealing the truth in a calmer environment after taking her to Karachi. Not only the truth but also the way the truth was revealed was so hurtful to Meerab.

Meerab has always considered Rohail as a good friend. So may be if she has not married Murtasim and if Rohail proposed to her there is a possibility of her rejecting him. May be she would have gotten married to someone who has a progressive thinking. And her life would have been free from Maa Begum's continuous taunts and Haya's constant obsession of Murtasim. May be she had a peaceful life. Murtasim fell in love with Meerab so he is putting so many efforts to win her heart. What if he had not fallen in love with her and was only considering this marriage as a responsibility. Meerab's life would have been very difficult.

Meerab lied because she wanted this marriage for her to have a safe place from where she will not get thrown out. If she had said that she hated him he might not have agreed to marry her. Meerab is a grey character and her thinking about herself is not unexpected. I feel that her rude behaviour is because she considers him responsible because he had not said no when he had the chance. As audience we know about his refusal but Meerab does not know. In her mind, she has this thinking that he has the power so if he had said no to the marriage then the elders would not have proceeded with the marriage. And then she would have gone back and lived her life happily with her adoptive parents.

i agree ... additionally meerab is shown here who took pride in her studies and freedom more than anything , she had ambitions but because of marriage , she is left with none of them ... not everybody's dream is marriage only , they gives more importance to their freedom and carrier and i dont think this is wrong ...
TR_19 thumbnail

Seriously feel bored without TB. Watching there scenes vm forum discussions. Need episode 😫 😩 😪

WanderingWonder thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys…do you think we will get several more “big” grand dramatic scenes from a setup/backdrop/production standpoint? For example, the birthday/wedding/valima/dinner date scenes, the Meerab kidnapping scenes etc. ?

(And I don’t count the Zooby scenes from last week…they were a snooze fest for me…and I didn’t enjoy seeing Murtasim trying keys on all the doors. Yaar, Khan Murtasim Khan hai…he should be breaking down all the doors, am I right????!!! I suspect they were trying to make that villain/action type of scene with all the slow mo and it wasn’t working out.)

I figure the production house likes these big dramatic shows so I’m curious if there will be more. I guess Maryam’s valima is one? These scenes did add an element of interest to the episodes, I feel.

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Lol I was expecting something else... but this, yes I agree 🤣🤣🤔