Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: midniteangel

It was 8th may.. so we are done with 70% of story... only 30% remaining

Has this new guy said it ? God bless him if it’s true . It means 70% of story is done

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good Morning!!!!! Kya haal chaal hain?? ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Humsab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

20230509_083704.jpg

Word Count: 0

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

I am biased towards Meerab. Colored Text Yes that’s been obvious from the day one 😊 …it’s ok …we all have our biases , nothing wrong with that.

I get to understand her character because of my understanding of the character and also because of the discussions. The drama, like Gundamwing said is told from the male lead's pov. So we get to see his feelings more. But at the same the makers could have worked some more on showing Meerab's pov too.

I personally feel that Meerab suffered more than any other character in the drama. She had a beautiful life with her adoptive parents who love her so much. One day she got to hear the announcement that she was selected as a bride for Murtasim. She expected her adoptive parents would take her side but they didn't. She tried to run away but got brought back after accident. Then her adoptive parents left her. She went to Karachi with a last hope but got disappointed. She had to agree to marry someone she didn't like. And after marriage she faced struggles almost everyday. She never had the time to process things happened in her life. I am not saying that she is always right. But I get why she does the things. The makers could have given her pov at different times to make the audience understand her character better.

Colored Text I am not able to feel her pain the way you and others do because… fine all that happened to her but life always dies not go the way we want it to go…she got such a loving, rich and caring husband instead …. I think that compensates for everything lost which if you see in bigger scheme of things toh is wonderful…..had she been where she was then who knows she might have ended up getting married to Rohail ….so Meerab has had a win win situation according to me ….I can feel Murtasum’s pain . she has been rude and unfair to him since they got married ..he went in it with a clean heart whereas she did not… she should have been honest with him …Had she told him when he asked if she still hates him thst YES SHE DOES then maybe he wouldn’t have married her. So I feel it’s Murtasum who has had to suffer the tantrums of her ego.

Like you said the story has been written from his point of view maybe that’s why almost everyone I know out of IF a feel for Murtasum.

Humsab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

good evening ..... nothing interesting 🤣
Humsab thumbnail

Bhuk lag rahi 😡

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heeba

The way murtasim looked at meerab in this scene was just

My baby ❤️❤️

Humsab thumbnail

Main aayi toh tum log bhag gaye .....😡 Ab main chali jaungi toh rona 😎

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

Good morning ❤️

Nothing much yaar.. we were discussing everything else other than TB today 😆

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Has this new guy said it ? God bless him if it’s true . It means 70% of story is done

It will end soon 😂❤️