The anger ,the intensity and the dominance 🔥

Edited by Tvluvrk - 1 years ago
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Haiii

Main iss din ko rolti ho jisdin TB ne mujhe pagal kya aur kaha ride or die 😭

This was that kabhi na bhul ne wali moment 🤪

Mene socha bara maza ayega like and I'll remember like dhoop kinare, Humsafar, DeD or yks. Lekin inho ne to female devdas banake choda for meerasim 🤣

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha_J

A little curious: What is the minimum salary pa needed for a comfortable life where you live? This is w.r.t the actors pay we were discussing.

I believe as actors that have to manage a whole team and I don't think 50lacs pkr is fair...it's way too less 😐

i live in canada.. On average, a single person needs about CAD 2,771 per month for living expenses, and for families of four, the necessary salary is CAD 5,230 monthly.

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Like I said, it makes you question everything and unfortunately, for some of those ques there are no answers.

Also, it had that Draupadi-Karn angle 😬

Oh okays.. I will read it for sure then.. 😳

Originally posted by: midniteangel

Fairytale pair is no.1 😱

koi sense hai iss baat ki?? Chemistry bhi rehne de inki toh koi story bhi nahi thi, I demand justice😡
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

no new scary predictions 😂😂😭😭

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Heeba

please let this end before july 😭😭😭

Anything new?

Just 1 pic of yumna got released from the photoshoot

Screenshot_20230509-164911_Instagram.jpg

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pressu

That is the problem in the story. They act like nothing happened. Like someone said we get moments without any continuity. And people think that Meerab’s emotions are inconsistent because Murtasim has feelings for Meerab so him showing affection is understandable but Meerab says that she has no feelings but still goes with the flow. To include moments in the drama the makers kind of sacrificed Meerab’s character which is sad.

No. Those moments was to show meerab is getting attracted towards him.

She says she doesn't love him in the same scene, but for his sake, agrees to dance. But get's lost herself in his arms.

Murtasim also knows that she got attracted. That's why he also plays along with her like nothing happened because she will again go back to her shell if he points out it.

Their relationship was progressing but haya murtasim incident happened. Post that only problems started in their life.

Remember murtasim told haya meerab loves him. He got that confidence by this date scene.