Custody battle - Akshara as Lawyer and Abhimanyu as a doctor

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

The new promo for custody battle is out 

https://twitter.com/kruttika0707/status/1654318194738495488?s=20

Akshara will show her expertise as a lawyer

Abhir needs surgery so what tools Abhimanyu will use to perform surgery in the court room? 

Meanwhile doctor from USA - 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The new promo for custody battle is out 

Akshara will show her expertise as a lawyer

Abhir needs surgery so what tools Abhimanyu will use to perform surgery in the court room? 

Meanwhile doctor from USA - 

Are you serious.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

My theory: USA doctor has become a successful food vlogger in India in the meantime.

https://youtu.be/et4ICbrawwc

NoraSM thumbnail

Yes

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

My theory: USA doctor has become a successful food vlogger in India in the meantime.

https://youtu.be/et4ICbrawwc

Nice 

A little side business doesn't hurt 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I haven’t seen the promo yet but I was thinking the custody battle won’t happen but instead Abhimanyu will work on getting Akshara and Abhir back after Akshara blurs out the truth of her marriage. I was initially thinking Abhimanyu will find out their marriage reality during the custody battle and would back off to win Akshara back but it didn’t go that way.

They might handle it well tomorrow but the promo is a little disappointing for Akshara to blur something out like this.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I haven’t seen the promo yet but I was thinking the custody battle won’t happen but instead Abhimanyu will work on getting Akshara and Abhir back after Akshara blurs out the truth of her marriage. I was initially thinking Abhimanyu will find out their marriage reality during the custody battle and would back off to win Akshara back but it didn’t go that way.

They might handle it well tomorrow but the promo is a little disappointing for Akshara to blur something out like this.

They are not in Abhira zone as per the story both parties have moved on from their relationship and are just connected through Abhir 

Koi Manjari ko reality check kyun nhi deta 😭

Noorain13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

They are not in Abhira zone as per the story both parties have moved on from their relationship and are just connected through Abhir 

So Abhimanyu wanted Akshara back when he thought she is a married woman who had moved on with another guy and has a son with him but doesn’t feel anything for her after finding out the son is his and the reality of her marriage? He doesn’t want her back now but chooses to file for custody?
Unless the promo plays out different it just doesn’t make sense to me lol but again it’s ITV it’s not suppose to make sense lol.

Noorain13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Koi Manjari ko reality check kyun nhi deta 😭

That would be the best episode but that ain’t happening. Who will do that lol?