Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I can't find this promo anywhere, can someone please share?

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Noorain13

So Abhimanyu wanted Akshara back when he thought she is a married woman who had moved on with another guy and has a son with him but doesn’t feel anything for her after finding out the son is his and the reality of her marriage? He doesn’t want her back now but chooses to file for custody?
Unless the promo plays out different it just doesn’t make sense to me lol but again it’s ITV it’s not suppose to make sense lol.

The temple confrontation brought major changes in his approach, he is not going after her anymore as Harshad said that Abhimanyu not looking above Akshara's feet is a character trait now, this is something they discuss in the creative team 

He told Abhinav that he is trying to be a better man and fulfilling his responsibilities, the other day when Abhir asked for a promise, he denied saying he doesn't fullfill his promises, all he can say is that he'll try and if he fails, he'll try harder 

The reality of marriage is a slip of tongue, Akshara and Abhinav are husband and wife in every sense, they would have had sex if it wasn't for Abhir's health condition, they moved on from parents to husband and wife long ago 

I don't know why Akshara is lying in front of the family

Promo will play out differently 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutepigs

I just saw it on one of the threads but tbh don’t remember which one. It’s not clear but you get the idea. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutepigs

Sorry 

I should have pasted the link in my post 

Here 

https://twitter.com/kruttika0707/status/1654318194738495488?s=20

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The temple confrontation brought major changes in his approach, he is not going after her anymore as Harshad said that Abhimanyu not looking above Akshara's feet is a character trait now, this is something they discuss in the creative team 

He told Abhinav that he is trying to be a better man and fulfilling his responsibilities, the other day when Abhir asked for a promise, he denied saying he doesn't fullfill his promises, all he can say is that he'll try and if he fails, he'll try harder 

The reality of marriage is a slip of tongue, Akshara and Abhinav are husband and wife in every sense, they would have had sex if it wasn't for Abhir's health condition, they moved on from parents to husband and wife long ago 

I don't know why Akshara is lying in front of the family

Promo will play out differently 

I’d rather see Abhimanyu like this than that because that was beyond pathetic. Right now he’s simply wanting his son because he understands the fact that Akshara won’t give him that and that’s probably why he’s going the custody route. Plus his mother knows now so that’s the push point. 

Yeah I agree the episode might play out differently and Akshara has moved on in her marriage wholeheartedly but it can be taken differently the way she said it. Let’s see. I just want to know where the surgery falls in all this lol? 

But I don't think Surgery hoga... Sab bhool gaye hai😆 makers bhi

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Surgery will happen after or before court room drama 

Scenario 1 - Abhimanyu will perform surgery

Scenario 2 - Abhinav or Akshara will do it like this 

https://youtu.be/m9eEDqkMcjA 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

I’d rather see Abhimanyu like this than that because that was beyond pathetic. Right now he’s simply wanting his son because he understands the fact that Akshara won’t give him that and that’s probably why he’s going the custody route. Plus his mother knows now so that’s the push point. 

Yeah I agree the episode might play out differently and Akshara has moved on in her marriage wholeheartedly but it can be taken differently the way she said it. Let’s see. I just want to know where the surgery falls in all this lol? 

I think what she said will be covered up like "Hamara beta", it isn't really significant detail because it is not correct

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I haven’t seen the promo yet but I was thinking the custody battle won’t happen but instead Abhimanyu will work on getting Akshara and Abhir back after Akshara blurs out the truth of her marriage. I was initially thinking Abhimanyu will find out their marriage reality during the custody battle and would back off to win Akshara back but it didn’t go that way.

They might handle it well tomorrow but the promo is a little disappointing for Akshara to blur something out like this.

That looks like just another misleading precap. Akshara is in her hate Dr. Birla mode now and Manyu in hulk mode. AbhiRa has no chance of reunion till bechara Abhinav becomes photo on wall with a haar. Then Manyu will suddenly realize he needs to get Akshara back in his life and ditch Aarohi for nth time.🤪

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yes 😆

They’ll call it as miracle.. he will get cured w/o surgery..

And very conveniently, they’ll say A has some health condition in future, for which he requires bone marrow from his sibling.. AA will unite to have another child to save their son..