Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for sharing the video.

I dont think it's about Abhimanyu and Akshara. If Abhimanyu wanted to stoop to that level, he would have done it in his angry on Akshara mode and filed for it right there and then. This is only about Manjari who has been shown the most selfish person in the show. She does everything for her happiness and then takes her son's name. From turning him against his father, to now repeating the story with Abhir. If she loves her son enough to emotionally blackmail him and he loves her enough to be a puppet for her, how does she think his son would be different to his mother? And this is right after her Shefali side Jaap with being against domestic violence, which she did emotionally to her daughter in law too.. so basically, she is a mother with no motherly instincts and just the mahaanta complex that I am a mother, so am always right!

switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She is the most selfish and poisonous character in ITV that i have seen so far. A few days back she was giving speeches regarding Shefali case now when same thing is happening to her son, she forgot that Akshara also is a mother. she is a shame to motherhood. am shock to see that this show is promoting this kind of attitude of a mother. if someone have this kind of mother you don't need an enemy in your life.