Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys what is up with wahaj and azekašŸ¤£

She talks slowly even on x 2 speed. Wahaj's face around her is like someone looking at peas or broccoli.

Also his been styled to be a really rich guy but he looks like Saad šŸ¤£.

His sister and father look rich but he literally looks like a secretary or something.

What is wrong there.

As murtasim and humza he looked rich arrogant etc and was still kind. Which I think zaid is similar in that sense. But he literally looks like someone forced him to act in that show. There was multiple edits of him smiling in scenes he shouldn't be.

He needs to avoid mpht director. That guy doesn't like him.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I love ayeza. Ayeza stole the show. She is amazing and I think will carry this show well. Looking forward to her villainary. Lol she reminds me of ushna in bala a bit.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

She talks slowly even on x 2 speed. Wahaj's face around her is like someone looking at peas or broccoli.

His sister and father look rich but he literally looks like a secretary or something.

What is wrong there.

As murtasim and humza he looked rich arrogant etc and was still kind. Which I think zaid is similar in that sense. But he literally looks like someone forced him to act in that show. There was multiple edits of him smiling in scenes he shouldn't be.

I donā€™t know, he seems fine to me. I do get rich vibes from him. With the all black (after taking off the blazer) and being at the hospital, it was exactly how Saad looked at the hospital on his Valima dayā€¦.maybe that threw people off along with the horrible lighting and sound? The last episode, the colours were great and he looked good in my opinion. Heā€™s suiting the rich look to me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I also thought he was good in the scene with Ayra but again I think the colours and sound did improve so maybe that helped although I do find Ayra a tad disinterested. I canā€™t figure out if thatā€™s intentional or sheā€™s just playing the character wrong.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

What is wrong there.

. Wahaj seemed absolutely fine to me . Havenā€™t seen MPHT so canā€™t comment on Saad . He looks rich and carries himself extremely well and I love his controlled emotions ā€¦he takes a stand where he needs to without making a show or hoolala about it , be it stopping Malik Zubairā€™s slap , taking care of reporters or shooing Ayeza away from the partyā€¦you doesnā€™t have to act arrogant to show you are rich , the way one handles the situation or a crisis shows a persons strength or weakness and Zaid har situation mein khra utra haiā€¦,till nowā€¦

I find Ayeza great too now thst she is out of her black dress.šŸ˜‚

. Regarding Ayra,I think this is her style of acting . I had binge watched Dunk, she was exactly the same . I just canā€™t stand her ā€¦she is going to give a head ache till the end šŸ„². First we had to tolerate Haya and this time her *uff*

Navyya thumbnail
. Awww, such a cute baby . How old are her children ?
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Wahaj seemed absolutely fine to me . Havenā€™t seen MPHT so canā€™t comment on Saad . He looks rich and carries himself extremely well and I love his controlled emotions ā€¦he takes a stand where he needs to without making a show or hoolala about it , be it stopping Malik Zubairā€™s slap , taking care of reporters or shooing Ayeza away from the partyā€¦you doesnā€™t have to act arrogant to show you are rich , the way one handles the situation or a crisis shows a persons strength or weakness and Zaid har situation mein khra utra haiā€¦,till nowā€¦

I find Ayeza great too now thst she is out of her black dress.šŸ˜‚

. Regarding Ayra,I think this is her style of acting . I had binge watched Dunk, she was exactly the same . I just canā€™t stand her ā€¦she is going to give a head ache till the end šŸ„². First we had to tolerate Haya and this time her *uff*

Oh thatā€™s how Ayra acts? I havenā€™t seen her in anything else. So I guess thereā€™s no mystery behind her acting then? I do find some things odd like her not telling Zaid her brother was discharged. She called him when she needed him and without them telling their families about them, thereā€™s only so much he can be there. Also why doesnā€™t Ayraā€™s brother know about Zaid? Didnā€™t he pay the hospital bill? And wasnā€™t he introduced to that family friend? Where is she asking Zaid to meet her at 5:30? Is it to meet her brother?
Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Oh thatā€™s how Ayra acts? I havenā€™t seen her in anything else. So I guess thereā€™s no mystery behind her acting then? I do find some things odd like her not telling Zaid her brother was discharged. She called him when she needed him and without them telling their families about them, thereā€™s only so much he can be there. Also why doesnā€™t Ayraā€™s brother know about Zaid? Didnā€™t he pay the hospital bill? And wasnā€™t he introduced to that family friend? Where is she asking Zaid to meet her at 5:30? Is it to meet her brother?

. . We are only at episode 3ā€¦ all these questions will be answered in next 2-3 episodes ,I think , except WHY Ayra acts this way (200% emotionless) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. We will have to bear her till the end šŸ˜Š.
One thing that bothers me and is a sore sight for my eyes is that all these ppl ( except Ayra ) are super rich but their surroundings are so ordinary , like Zafferā€™s office gave total middle class vibes, the table was outdated , nothing in the office spoke of class and same is the case with the interior of their housesā€¦.. nothing shows rich taste, everything is so middle classā€¦I have nothing against middle class but when you are showing super rich ppl then their surroundings should depict thst and it should give the vibes of their wealth which isnā€™t the case in this show and I am sure itā€™s not going to change , it will remain the same ā€¦. Maybe that how it is in ptv, I donā€™t knowā€¦.before TB I binge watched a few ptv shows but I didnā€™t really observe these things but having watched TB and Khanā€™s class, elegance , sophisticated rich surroundings I guess I have been spoilt and I notice these things now .šŸ˜Š
Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago
Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

sheā€™s always the second lead badar k drama mainā€¦sheā€™s soooo monotone yaarā€¦feels like Iā€™m watching paint dry hahahahaha
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gigi78752

sheā€™s always the second lead badar k drama mainā€¦sheā€™s soooo monotone yaarā€¦feels like Iā€™m watching paint dry hahahahaha

Yeah I noticed the monotone delivery šŸ¤£ but I wasnā€™t sure if she was always like that

Navyya thumbnail

. Saw the epi 4 promo ā€¦ it was a delight to see Ayeza slap that friend of hers . Maza aaya šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘