Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Have heard a lot about akezah Danial and Bilal Abbas Jodi

Didn't watch balaa or cheekh or dunk to witness it

This is akezahs first show I m watching and OMG she is so so so bad an actress

Even Anabiya from mpht and Mallik jubayer from TB are much better actors here

After doing so many shows how is akezah still so bland yet getting all the parallel leads of big bang shows

She has no screen presence..mundane dialogue delivery

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

. R we going to call him MJ? 😂😂what’s his chracter name?

man’s yes the colouring is dull!

Director is famous for dark theme but you can also make the grey attractive but this one is kinda seriously dull!

No. MJ is Ayeza i.e., Mubashira Jafer. Wahaj is Zaid

I had watched live on Ary site and didn't like the colouring. But later on to re check, I watched on YouTube and it was fine.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Anyone watched the new teaser on Wahaj's Instagram? That is intense. Zaid seems to have a poetic shade in the character and the dialogue delivery is top notch.

But who knows if it is just for teasers or he actually does some poetry in the show...

I am excited for the next epi and I am really interested to watch the reason for these two getting married. Bcz Zaid seems to be holding her hand and smiling genuinely with MJ in what I assume was a walima or some party

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Have heard a lot about akezah Danial and Bilal Abbas Jodi

Didn't watch balaa or cheekh or dunk to witness it

This is akezahs first show I m watching and OMG she is so so so bad an actress

Even Anabiya from mpht and Mallik jubayer from TB are much better actors here

After doing so many shows how is akezah still so bland yet getting all the parallel leads of big bang shows

She has no screen presence..mundane dialogue delivery

Yeah I found her bland too. Not a terrible actress but just really, really bland. I haven’t seen her in anything before though and people seem to like her. Maybe she’ll get better.
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

No. MJ is Ayeza i.e., Mubashira Jafer. Wahaj is Zaid

I had watched live on Ary site and didn't like the colouring. But later on to re check, I watched on YouTube and it was fine.

Ok so maybe that’s why it didn’t bother me. I watch it on YouTube.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah I found her bland too. Not a terrible actress but just really, really bland. I haven’t seen her in anything before though and people seem to like her. Maybe she’ll get better.

She was in cheekh, bala and dunk.

I agree she isn't a great actor but I still like her 😁😂

I really liked her with Bilal especially in Dunk.

In cheekh she was Bilal's sis

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Ok so maybe that’s why it didn’t bother me. I watch it on YouTube.

After today, I decided even I am going to watch on YouTube like I always do. This was my first time watching the show live on website and it wasn't a good experience.. hahahah

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The coloring and video quality is HORRIBLE

1195620 thumbnail

i think he was there in today's episode at the end during theparty when he was inviting zaid's brother
1195620 thumbnail

So, its not bad. Color grading was lame of the video. I did like that they threw it oout in the open the Mubashira is a control freak & she apologizes though it seems like she doesn't mean that apology. Her husband has sent her divorce papers on her 2nd anniversary as he was fed of her behavior & when it got to his mother. She's outright a grey-shaded character.

Zaid seems like laidback & someone who likes to indulge in his choices thus the commenting with his girlfriend over the middle-class vs rich bg. I kinda felt his character could've been better executed because it still seems like he looked worn out.

I like Mubashira & her father moment when he happily gifted her a car key. But she does have challenge streak such as when she commented over her father thinking her marriage wouldn't last long.