Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

That look of Zaid was very interesting. His character has more than what is shown I think. Only Mubashira's character is revealed properly, all the other characters are kept under wraps at the moment.

Agreed, Mubashira’s character is loud and direct so her personality is revealed right away and in an obvious way. I think Zaid’s ego issues will be more subtle and revealed more gradually but I don’t think he will be as toxic as MJ. He is just as privileged and spoiled himself though. He just isn’t rude, he has a charming personality. The way he was talking about just going to Dubai for a restaurant (I think?) and speaking about doing whatever that makes you happy. He can only do these things because he is incredibly rich and privileged. His questions why Ayra is considering working at a certain place in the car conversation and she points out that she isn’t rich like him and comes from a middle class background. He just seems like he lives in his own rich world bubble right now. And that does happen because he probably hasn’t been exposed to anything else. That’s the vibe I’m picking up on him so far.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

That look of Zaid was very interesting. His character has more than what is shown I think. Only Mubashira's character is revealed properly, all the other characters are kept under wraps at the moment.

Yes quite interesting and the way she says tum nahi aate toh maar deti. That means they are pretty close.

Feels like Zaid will also eventually kind of fall for her or atleast like her.

I just hope this isn't going Halala way where she'll finally marry her first hubby. 😫

Also, yes, she was a very bad partner/friend bcz she kept on passing under the belt comments to her friend as well. But, her husband didn't have to divorce her that way. Itni self respect thi toh aise hi dedeta divorce. Why go this way 🙄

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

God she complains about everything!!! Her husband was so tired, it was so obvious but they could sit and talk about separation. Is this even way to send divorce notice!!!

I hope Ayeza took pictures with every dress, her dresses are so good. Kinda falling for her dresses.

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the first ep.

I hope zaid ruins lives 🤣Then I will be happy.

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

So I took a glimpse as I will watch all episode together but:

😂😂

I can’t help it: we have MJ in meerasam room!

What have they done to the room?

They should have glamourised the show, because it had potential!

Anyway: what’s your take?

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Zaid and MJ have good friendly relationship before their marriage. She was saying na ke tum nai aate toh maar deti..

But, I don't really like the colouring of the show 😫😫😫

. R we going to call him MJ? 😂😂what’s his chracter name?

man’s yes the colouring is dull!

Director is famous for dark theme but you can also make the grey attractive but this one is kinda seriously dull!

1263643 thumbnail

Anyone watched the new teaser on Wahaj's Instagram? That is intense. Zaid seems to have a poetic shade in the character and the dialogue delivery is top notch.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I loved the first ep.

I hope zaid ruins lives 🤣Then I will be happy.

You always want Wahaj's characters as a villain 😂😂

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

. R we going to call him MJ? 😂😂what’s his chracter name?

man’s yes the colouring is dull!

Director is famous for dark theme but you can also make the grey attractive but this one is kinda seriously dull!

MJ is Ayeza’s character’s name (Mubashira Jaffer). Zaid is Wahaj’s character and he called Mubashira MJ in the first episode.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I didn't like the super tight black dress she was wearing at the function

It was too tight and looking bad at the back

I like Neelums super stylish yet decent wardrobe at ehram e junoon and she carries them off better than ayeza

Ayeza has lost way too much weight to look good on screen and the glow is gone