Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Can big bang spend some money on their God damn cameras and improve the cinematography of their shows😡

Mpht also had horrible video quality, same thing is happening here👎🏼

It ruins the watching experience

The teasers looked fine,i thought they have directed it well,but what the hell!I legit thought i was watching in 480p video quality .What happened to their damn cameras🤢.After mpht i am not ready to watch another badly directed drama.I am going to pause and wait for some epis to get finished before starting again.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I felt they were childhood buddy and Zaid was in love with her. There was disappointment in voice when he asked about her husband and she turned away to call him. Obviously he moved on.

I thought I was the only one who thought so. Bcz looked like he had a crush on her or something and obviously now moved on. But, I must say, I didn't find chemistry between Wahaj and Azekah. Wahaj and Ayeza had one scene but there was chemistry.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Waise i was not expecting divorce paper on MJ's wedding anniversary itself😆.That was good one.The drama seems interesting but the direction and camera work is pretty poor.

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Waise i was not expecting divorce paper on MJ's wedding anniversary itself😆.That was good one.The drama seems interesting but the direction and camera work is pretty poor.

So Wahaj was trying to control Ayeza. That's what it was about which we saw in the bts and gosh! The camera and coloring is very bad. Does not look HD. Quite dark

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the first episode. It looks pretty interesting. Unlike MPHT, we don’t have a set of really weak actors (Areeb and his family). Zaid’s dad is so perfect in his role, love him! Wahaj and Ayeza look really good -they’re both quite attractive. This is my first time watching Ayeza and I thought she was pretty good. She plays the rude, spoiled rich woman quite well. Wahaj was charming and looked so fine! His entrance was so hot! I prefer him in these rich boy roles. He was just so happy-go-lucky in the first episode that I feel bad thinking about all the torment he’ll go through 😂. Luckily, he doesn’t look like a pushover from the teasers so he’ll push back.

I did not expect MJ to already be married so that was an interesting twist. Btw it was so weird seeing Malik Zubair in Murtasim’s room, lol. From that clip that was leaked, it looks like it will be Zaid trying to calm MJ down at the party. I guess they’re close enough for that to happen. I’m interested to see where this all goes. And I agree that in a small scene together that Wahaj and Ayeza definitely had chemistry.

I didn’t find any problems with the colouring or camera work. I found it esthetically pleasing but I was also watching on my phone so maybe I would feel differently if I watched it on tv. I do find that they are sound issues sometimes but maybe that’s only on YouTube.

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I thought I was the only one who thought so. Bcz looked like he had a crush on her or something and obviously now moved on. But, I must say, I didn't find chemistry between Wahaj and Azekah. Wahaj and Ayeza had one scene but there was chemistry.

Yeah, the way he looked at her after she walked away, I felt like maybe at some point, he had a crush on her.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The 1st episode was good.

The way episode was going on it was clearly feeling k MJ going to get divorce from her husband.

I think he will Mary to her friend to show her oqat.

It seems interesting let se what will more surprises we gone get. Let see how zaid will control to this be lagam ghori😆

One more thing I also feel chemistry between mubashira and zaid.❤️

1263643 thumbnail

Mubashira was a very toxic partner and deserved the divorced but she was divorced in a very wrong manner. Mohid was wrong in the end. I'm looking forward to Zaid's grey shades unraveling because at the moment he is a sweet boy. I'm feeling bad at what he will go through but let's see.

Mubashira wants a meek and compromising partner but Zaid will give a tough time to her. Good clash! She deserves to know the meaning of equality as well.

Both should ruin each other and then have a justified ending. I don't want to feel bad for a particular character. They should be crazy enough that I will only get entertain by their actions not depressed.

About colour grading and quality so I found it very good on You Tube.

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

That look of Zaid was very interesting. His character has more than what is shown I think. Only Mubashira's character is revealed properly, all the other characters are kept under wraps at the moment.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah, the way he looked at her after she walked away, I felt like maybe at some point, he had a crush on her.

Yes. There was ease and chemistry between them