Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1263643 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Yes, it was Zaid. I couldn't see fighting scene face, was it Mubashiras brother? I hope we will get surprise relationship.

If there is a second marriage then I hope that it isn't a secret or hidden marriage. As long as it's not hidden there won't be the toxic element of cheating

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

He is Mubashira's brother ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CueCGg1sTkY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CugzwpzMaZ4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You should check some of the convo exchanges between the siblings ๐Ÿ˜†

this guy seems like a looker.How is his acting?I might have a crush by chance๐Ÿ˜†.Gonna checkout the siblings convo for sure๐Ÿ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Mubashira telling her father that in order to knock off someone from their lives, they will have to include them, points to her scheming to get Ayra married to her brother? Then you will see Salt and Pepper Daddy ๐Ÿ˜ณ striking a deal with Ayra's brother. Which is why he replies to him saying he doesn't wanna back stab his sister for money.

Also since its a Zanjabeel script, predict the first possible death in the show?! ๐Ÿ˜† I would for now say Ajjaz Aslam, his character seems good. Zanjabeel is notorious for killing off good people. ๐Ÿ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

this guy seems like a looker.How is his acting?I might have a crush by chance๐Ÿ˜†.Gonna checkout the siblings convo for sure๐Ÿ˜†

He is a model and a host. He covered HUM awards the last year. This one is is debut project.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

If there is a second marriage then I hope that it isn't a secret or hidden marriage. As long as it's not hidden there won't be the toxic element of cheating

If there is 2nd marriage thing included, I hope divorce procedure completes first then they can fight with their ego and kill each other.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Then there's also some equation between Sabeena (her character's name hasn't been revealed yet) and RJ. Also, the actor playing Murtasim's rival in TB with that of MJ. This show supposedly revolves around divorce.

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Most probably bcz they have a intense fighting scene in teaser where she is running and he is stopping her. Point to be noted is that Ayra is a middle class girl who is definitely conscious about her pardah and in that scene with R.J I didn't find the dupatta. It gives huge married vibes

I watched the promo again. Ayeza says to her dad kisi ko zindagi se nikalne usko shamil karna padta hai. That definitely means Azekah is going to marry her brother.

And to Wahaj, Azekah says MJ ke hote hue meri wahan koi haisiyat nai hai..so, again definitely means Azekah is going to be MJ's sil and they are going to make her life hell๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't think Zaid is going to marry Azekah

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

If there is 2nd marriage thing included, I hope divorce procedure completes first then they can fight with their ego and kill each other.

I don't think there is a point of taking divorce on the second marriage as long as it was kept hidden.

Originally posted by: spnfan

That guy is mubasheera's brother.

Her bro and dad are hot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think that's Zaid's dad. He was in Badshah Begum as well. MJ's dad is different I guess

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Then there's also some equation between Sabeena (her character's name hasn't been revealed yet) and RJ. Also, the actor playing Murtasim's rival in TB with that of MJ. This show supposedly revolves around divorce.

Revolves around divorce? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Kiska kisse divorce hoga and kisse shadi