Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1263643 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Zaid is cheater, Up for hidden 2nd marriage ๐Ÿ˜†

Azekah has a scene where she is fighting with R.J, Mubashira's brother so maybe they has a story as well. Was the face of Wahaj visible when she was saying that she doesn't have a place in the house?

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

MJ babe, you don't have to chase the Beta (pun intended) when Salt and Pepper Daddy (SnP Daddy from now onwards) is right there.

Alpha Males rule. โ˜บ๏ธ

Ngl, I have my eyes on him too ๐Ÿคฃ

And RJ too is no less ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Rest.. let's wait and watch what they've got in store for us ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Azekah has a scene where she is fighting with R.J, Mubashira's brother so maybe they has a story as well. Was the face of Wahaj visible when she was saying that she doesn't have a place in the house?

Nope! Wahaj's face wasn't visible when she says that. Even I wondered why Azekah says that. I assumed must be to Zaid. Aisa b hosakta hai, Ayeza's brother marries Azekah to keep her away from Zaid ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Is that Zaid's brother making entry with him in the new teaser..The brother looks killer๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Badar is finally back with his 1000+ direction,thankfully.I am fully in for this one.

All the characters seem to have something shady going on and thats interseting.

Tiara-p thumbnail

One thing i am getting a little disturbed with,the leads using the "main" word in all the teasers,like it can just be implied with their behaviour,what is the need of using the word all the time๐Ÿ˜†

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123

Yes, it was Zaid. I couldn't see fighting scene face, was it Mubashiras brother? I hope we will get surprise relationship.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Is that Zaid's brother making entry with him in the new teaser..The brother looks killer๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Badar is finally back with his 1000+ direction,thankfully.I am fully in for this one.

He is Mubashira's brother ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CueCGg1sTkY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CugzwpzMaZ4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You should check some of the convo exchanges between the siblings ๐Ÿ˜†

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

That guy is mubasheera's brother.

Her bro and dad are hot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1263643 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Nope! Wahaj's face wasn't visible when she says that. Even I wondered why Azekah says that. I assumed must be to Zaid. Aisa b hosakta hai, Ayeza's brother marries Azekah to keep her away from Zaid ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most probably bcz they have a intense fighting scene in teaser where she is running and he is stopping her. Point to be noted is that Ayra is a middle class girl who is definitely conscious about her pardah and in that scene with R.J I didn't find the dupatta. It gives huge married vibes

Edited by Slender-Rose123 - 1 years ago
Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

That guy is mubasheera's brother.

Her bro and dad are hot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am seeing this dads after a long time,otherwise there are particular set of dads i get to see in every other dramas of Pak tv๐Ÿ˜†.I like Mubashira's bro,he looks charming๐Ÿ˜ณ