Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

She is the most followed pak celeb on insta and has very successful projects under her belt.

Oh wow !! Wahaj ke sitarey buland huey. πŸ‘πŸΌ He is getting good projects. TB has been a game changer for him and he truly deserves it. What of TB and Wahaj of Jurm are so different . He has come a long way as Murtasum

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

This FL Ayeza , is she famous , I mean among one of the top ones ?

It maybe unpopular opinion but I found her acting very graceful and dignified on screen in Mere pass tum ho !
It takes lot of guts and confidence to take up the role she did in mere pass tum ho and not even once I felt her acting as caricature!

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry

It maybe unpopular opinion but I found her acting very graceful and dignified on screen in Mere pass tum ho !
It takes lot of guts and confidence to take up the role she did in mere pass tum ho and not even once I felt her acting as caricature!

Is that an unpopular opinion? She might not be celebrated for her acting like sajal or saba or yumna but she definitely is considered to be a good actress. In everything i have seen of her her character might have been bland or ott but i never found her acting to be bad.

Do you think Sajal is a good actress? I saw her in that military show but I did not find her acting good

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Do you think Sajal is a good actress? I saw her in that military show but I did not find her acting good

sajal is a godedssss Bhai . Pariyon si haseen , duniya se alag . She is Ms world .

Oh sorry , she is Ms universe

1169266 thumbnail

WriterZanjabeel Asim hai 😡 phir tou Skip hi karna chahiye πŸ˜–

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Obviously she is. Are you new to pak dramas?

Even though she looks so petite and cute she can play fiery dominating character like a pro. She is very versatile as well. Positive, negative, comedy everything she does well. Also she has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars. She has one of the most beautiful expressive eyes i have seen in an actress.

spnfan thumbnail

You like to torture yourself 😲

Navyya thumbnail

You like to torture yourself 😲

Why ? Does he write sad/ sadistic stuff😭

Navyya thumbnail

Why do top actors always work on her projects. I was done with her when she ruined pks. It started off so well and unique. Now i stay far away from her projects

what was pks?