Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ayeza gets hate comments every time her show comes but end up she is the one whose character ends show with so much popularity. But kudos to her haters, they passionately hate her. πŸ˜†Claps for them 😈

Really? Why does she get so much hate? I mean she is beautiful, looks very elegant and I think she minds her own business. Kaam and family. Has good equations with her co actors. Then kyu?

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

They doesn't leave her photoshoot post even. I never read comments before but today I am amazed to read this hating dedication.πŸ˜†

All these velli awam will target one or the other. We should not mind what dumb wits say.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Virgo27

This applies to yumna haters too. These days every fd is obsessed with Yumna. Every negativity on SM is being associated with Yumna and her fans. Even Durre Fishan getting age shaming comments and Yumna fans are reasons for these comments πŸ˜‚ World's all problems are because of these fans

Ayeza is not only actresses who is getting age shaming comments. Yumna got brutal trolling,age shaming comments, even she was being called home breaker but nobody came for her defense. As women we should be considerate towards all women rights regardless of our likeness or dislikeness.

πŸ˜†so in the end everything goes around and comes around yumna?

This is ayeza related show thread I guess.

Also haters will hate who ever it is.

Every fd is obsessed with yumna bcoz yumna's fd is obsessed with everyone and target them. Apart from bilal fd nobody goes around dissing yumna .

And can you comment about how maya was trolled by yumna fans?

Yumna is not the only actress who faced it but yumna fd is really mean to start with.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Really? Why does she get so much hate? I mean she is beautiful, looks very elegant and I think she minds her own business. Kaam and family. Has good equations with her co actors. Then kyu?

I guess she got popularity at the early stage of her career, specially her every character is very much famous. She is not popular because of any romantic ship, she individually made this place for her. That could be the root of the problem.

Another problem could be she is very much content with her life, has happy family. Do work, goes home, spend time with them only. Happy family dekh kar sab koo jealousy Hoti hai seriously.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

It's not just Ayeza being targetted. More like today it's Ayeza, a few weeks ago it was Maya and few months ago it was Hania during the run of MPHT and the photoshoot she did with Wahaj.

Rabid fans and misogynistic awaam will always find someone to hate and troll unnecessarily.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

πŸ˜†so in the end everything goes around and comes around yumna?

This is ayeza related show thread I guess.

Also haters will hate who ever it is.

Every fd is obsessed with yumna bcoz yumna's fd is obsessed with everyone and target them. Apart from bilal fd nobody goes around dissing yumna .

And can you comment about how maya was trolled by yumna fans?

Yumna is not the only actress who faced it but yumna fd is really mean to start with.

Because people are more obsessed about Yumna and her fans in this thread. Look all previous posts.

But i see different trend all fd are mostly obsessed with yumna and her fans. They bring her in every negative scenario.

Coming towards main topic. All fd have negative people same in yumna fd. But you guys always highlight Yumna fans. Ayeza, Yumna are being aged shamed by some neutral and negative people. But from the time, teaser came peoole jump to conclusions that Yumna fans are responsible for it. Go and check twitter and insta, yumna fans supported this show and ayeza. Even Wahaj liked a tweet about this.

Stop blaming whole fd for negativity.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's not just Ayeza being targetted. More like today it's Ayeza, a few weeks ago it was Maya and few months ago it was Hania during the run of MPHT and the photoshoot she did with Wahaj.

Rabid fans and misogynistic awaam will always find someone to hate and troll unnecessarily.

Really? Why so? She keep doing one by one show, still? I have never seen much gap.

I mean Ayeza came back after several years, still itna insecurities with her. At least Ayeza ko chor detii, she is very choosy, won't do back to back show.

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 1 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

No one even talked about another actress in this thread. They were just concerned with age shaming. Can we have peaceful concern here, and not going around, blame people!!

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Because people are more obsessed about Yumna and her fans in this thread. Look all previous posts.

But i see different trend all fd are mostly obsessed with yumna and her fans. They bring her in every negative scenario.

Coming towards main topic. All fd have negative people same in yumna fd. But you guys always highlight Yumna fans. Ayeza, Yumna are being aged shamed by some neutral and negative people. But from the time, teaser came peoole jump to conclusions that Yumna fans are responsible for it. Go and check twitter and insta, yumna fans supported this show and ayeza. Even Wahaj liked a tweet about this.

Stop blaming whole fd for negativity.

I have checked the thread and I guess you brought her here first everyone was talking about how ayeza is age shamed anyways its ayeza's show thread and we can talk about her all we want. Tb is over and anyway yumna is not related to any of it so I am cutting to the chase. You can vent out about yumna getting hatred anywhere else.

I guess she got popularity at the early stage of her career, specially her every character is very much famous. She is not popular because of any romantic ship, she individually made this place for her. That could be the root of the problem.

Another problem could be she is very much content with her life, has happy family. Do work, goes home, spend time with them only. Happy family dekh kar sab koo jealousy Hoti hai seriously.

Yes. Agreed. Bcz she doesn't get involved in any controversies also. Stays away I think.

Also bcz she started young, people think she must be older. Also the hate for her exacerbated after mere pas tum ho I guess