Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This insta caption mentions the drama name as cheekh 2..I did not watch cheekh 1 but didn't it have billal in it? Does anyone know what it was about?

20230502_161348.jpg

What is the point of sequels if they are gonna bring in a new cast and story? Cheekh story finished, so I doubt this would have any connection to it. Cheekh was basically like a murder mystery

Also, Bilal and Saba were not paired together in Cheekh. Saba was paired with Emmad Irfani. I will be so sad if Wahaj is the villain here and not paired with Ayeza.😭

And another thing, Cheekh story was so predictable. Koi suspense tha hi nahi. They revealed after a few episodes itself who the murderer is. I hope they don't do the same thing again. Suspense end tak hona chahiye.

Also, if they are making Cheekh 2, I also want a Balaa 2.🤣

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeh sirf tapka nhi, yahan bomb bhi tapkey thy 🤪😂

I'm still confused because I checked the first 2 pages of forum before making the thread of this drama, and tab iss thread ka kuch ata pata nahi tha😳

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Also, Bilal and Saba were not paired together in Cheekh. Saba was paired with Emmad Irfani. I will be so sad if Wahaj is the villain here and not paired with Ayeza.😭

And another thing, Cheekh story was so predictable. Koi suspense tha hi nahi. They revealed after a few episodes itself who the murderer is. I hope they don't do the same thing again. Suspense end tak hona chahiye.

Also, if they are making Cheekh 2, I also want a Balaa 2.🤣

Yes Balaa 2.0 will be perfect.. We can have AAA and Sana Javed instead of Billu and Ushna this time... But, AAA is choosy...

I'm still confused because I checked the first 2 pages of forum before making the thread of this drama, and tab iss thread ka kuch ata pata nahi tha😳

It's a magical thread 🤣

lizzy110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would absolutely love it if it’s a murder mystery something diff to look forward to. Can’t wait

Originally posted by: Home786

Yes Balaa 2.0 will be perfect.. We can have AAA and Sana Javed instead of Billu and Ushna this time... But, AAA is choosy...

Sana will defo make the perfect Balaa🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sana will defo make the perfect Balaa🤣

Haina...😆 And AAA in place of Billu will also be perfect in playing intense roles...

Now, coming to Cheekh 2.0 version, I am highly doubt Wahaj will play negative... Maybe this time fl (Ayeza) can be negative but Wahaj playing negative is next to impossible... Let's see, whether we can see him in different shade at least here... I just want him not to cry here infinitely after doing more and more rona dhona in his infinite dramas🤣

Originally posted by: Home786

Haina...😆 And AAA in place of Billu will also be perfect in playing intense roles...

Now, coming to Cheekh 2.0 version, I am highly doubt Wahaj will play negative... Maybe this time fl (Ayeza) can be negative but Wahaj playing negative is next to impossible... Let's see, whether we can see him in different shade at least here... I just want him not to cry here infinitely after doing more and more rona dhona in his infinite dramas🤣

Wahaj would be good as the murderer. Or maybe someone else is the villain and Wahaj is accused, or maybe Wahaj will be the untrusting husband of Ayeza.😆