Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Previously, I just commented on Wahaj, Ayeza, and this project without reading others' comments, but now I noticed and wondered that the project is just announced then how come the thread is going that fast as if it has already started? So, I went through some comments and knew about the fiery discussion regarding Sajal. Bas jab bhi koi thread jet plane ki speed se ja rahi ho to samajh lo kuch off-topic scene he chal raha ho ga.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Ab to maine thread bana diya

ab kya karoon

donโ€™t worry, I will come there๐Ÿ˜†
1169266 thumbnail

Yeh thread kahan se tapak para

Jab maine thori der banaya tab to nahi tha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mein ny Reviewit.pk wala article phly hi here shared kr diya tha ๐Ÿ˜… even Ahram E Junoon ka bhi kr diya tha phir bhi wohi article aap ny bhi phir bhi thread pr shared kr diya tha ๐Ÿ˜…
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This insta caption mentions the drama name as cheekh 2..I did not watch cheekh 1 but didn't it have billal in it? Does anyone know what it was about?

20230502_161348.jpg

Edited by moosewithagoose - 1 years ago
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This insta caption mentions the drama name as cheekh 2..I did not watch cheekh 1 but didn't it have billal in it? Does anyone know what it was about?

20230502_161348.jpg

Cheekh was a thriller and Bilal played the villain. It was about abuse against women. Saba qamar was the female lead there.

Originally posted by: spnfan

If you like KA then you will like ejls as well. Like KA, don't expect the lead's love story to be the central focus. The leads do have a lot of scenes but individually. The thought process of the leads are shown regularly so we understand their actions even though they can be frustrating. They both live in a world of their own and want things beyond their capabilities. I loved the 2nd sister's story and the mother more than the lead's love story. Even though i didn't like some of theim lead's actions i understood them and connected with their characters. The chemistry is also ordinary. The setting and wardrobe etc gives the drama a very realistic feel.

Also it's only 18 episodes. So not much dragging. The writing and direction are great.

Ok added in my watch list ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh thread kahan se tapak para

Jab maine thori der banaya tab to nahi tha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh sirf tapka nhi, yahan bomb bhi tapkey thy ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Depressing dramas Cheekh, Balaa, Tinkay Ka Sahara , Pyar Ke Sadqay, Dil Zaar Zaar Fitoor aur Bashr Momin ki writer ๐Ÿ˜ต

Seriously

Means Ayeza is done with her comedy. Back to serious torturing business

lizzy110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally AK is back on screen more frequently! Canโ€™t wait for Waiza