unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Absolutely same here…I am waiting for the moment when Zaid and Ayra break up and nikah with MJ takes place . IMO, Ayra has the biggest ego of all….. loving Wahaj’s performance. He had some space atleast in this episode and his performance came out very natural . It was like he wasn’t acting , he was Zaid totally . Ok now, leave aside morality and what’s right ,what’s not ( not watching the show for lessons in goodness ) but I love both the dads 😊…they are manipulative but I am ok with it .they are instrumental in getting Ayra out of Zaid’s life and I couldn’t be happier .

It was an enjoyable episode. No complaints, I think show is getting on track now.

I completely agree with all of this! I’m also not watching this for a morality lesson. The grey shades in characters will make it more interesting.

The dad’s are great. Zaid’s dad has this powerful aura to him and he suits the role so well.

I also agree about Wahaj, he did well now that he actually has something to do. He just needed scope that went beyond driving boring Ayra around. It’s getting good now.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I completely agree with all of this! I’m also not watching this for a morality lesson. The grey shades in characters will make it more interesting.

The dad’s are great. Zaid’s dad has this powerful aura to him and he suits the role so well.

I also agree about Wahaj, he did well now that he actually has something to do. He just needed scope that went beyond driving boring Ayra around. It’s getting good now.

. . In bold 😂😂😂😂 you have me in splits. 😂😂 .

Oh yes , I love Zaid’s dad . A powerful, magnetic personality. Though MJ’s dad doesn’t have that aura of Zaid’s dad but there is something appealing about him . Find it very amusing how he is constantly trying to make things work for MJ 😊. Love Kashmala as well . She is so cute . Actually I love everyone in the show except Ayra . I don’t mind her brother and bhabhi too , they are ok but Ayra , Ufff, she gets on my nerves . Most annoying character

Posted: a year ago

If you guys ask me 'Mein' is very "Meh" 😂😂😂

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

If you guys ask me 'Mein' is very "Meh" 😂😂😂

. . Not anymore . I loved last episode . It’s on track IMO 😊

Idk. I am not really enjoying it. I mean I was the most excited one but now I feel meh!

May be after they get married it will pick up..

But I seriously don't understand how a parent can be like this. On one end, he fixed Kashmala's marriage with that idiot of a brat bcz she likes him and on the other hand he doesn't care about Zaid's happiness.

I think later on Kashmala won't be married to Ryan but Ayra will 😂

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I know right? I think Zaid thinks that only rich, bratty tantrums equals “Mein”. He’s not seeing Ayra’s ego because it’s more subtle plus her lifestyle is pretty humble. I feel like that difference is what drew him towards her in the first place. He’s not seeing how manipulative and controlling she is.

Actually Ayra's behaviour is pretty much there, but he's blinded by the fact that she's middle class...either that or Zanjabeel doesn't know how to write smiley36

I am surprised he puts him with all her shit. Seeing how dominating his father is, I would've actually hoped he would want a better life partner.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Omair: Mubashira meri tarah egoistic hai...self centred hai...isliye hum ache dost toh ban sakte hai lekin life partners nahi

Me:

Emotional Damage GIF - Emotional Damage Emotional Damage - Discover & Share GIFs

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Idk. I am not really enjoying it. I mean I was the most excited one but now I feel meh!

May be after they get married it will pick up..

But I seriously don't understand how a parent can be like this. On one end, he fixed Kashmala's marriage with that idiot of a brat bcz she likes him and on the other hand he doesn't care about Zaid's happiness.

I think later on Kashmala won't be married to Ryan but Ayra will 😂

. . I think both kashmala and Zaid will get married the same day .

. In bold … I am enjoying that part . Father is right in his own way . Any rich dad will take a middle class girl to be a gold digger and I like it that he has shades of grey . He is behaving like a typical rich egoistic man who judges ppl on their social strata in society and honestly I am ok with it because I am not looking for morality lessons in the show . And above all I loved Wahaj’s performance. His body language, the way he was fidgeting , feeling uncomfortable/annoyed … it all came out beautifully and when his dad agreed then the way he displayed his emotions was beautiful. It looked so natural .

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Actually Ayra's behaviour is pretty much there, but he's blinded by the fact that she's middle class...either that or Zanjabeel doesn't know how to write smiley36

I am surprised he puts him with all her shit. Seeing how dominating his father is, I would've actually hoped he would want a better life partner.

I agree that I think he is blinded by her being middle class and mistaking her coming from modest means as her being humble in nature. She’s probably not as materialistic as other girls he knows or at least he views her this way. She also isn’t a gold digger or she would have agreed to marrying him as soon as possible.

He isn’t seeing all the red flags. I find her manipulative and controlling but I feel like Zaid thinks she’s just being cute 🙄 The last episode she had him drive back and forth and had no respect for him or his time. She just casually wrote it off as mood swings. She also admitted that she bothered him all day but it isn’t getting to him. Her asking him why and him responding by telling her he loves her just screamed that she enjoyed that control she had over him. He’s putting up with her shit because he doesn’t see it that way. He is second guessing his love for her though but has rationalized it by saying respect and understanding ranks above love for him. He isn’t seeing that respect and understanding is lacking on her end.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Yeah me too. I feel like the story is finally beginning. They took too long to get here though. They could have done it in 4 episodes in my opinion. We need to start seeing Zaid and MJ in more scenes together