Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

It’s at the beginning of episode 1 when they have a bit of an intro with the ost. It’s not as romantic as I’m making it sound but he seems okay with her in it at least on friendly terms.

. Hahahaha 😂😂😂 I love that . Cute .
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Zaid: Ayra mein bilkul bhi voh "MAIN" nahi hai

Me, seeing her weird-ass mood swings and self centerdness since day 1:

Hain Ji Roadies Neha Dhupia Roadies Meme Hein Ji GIF - Hain Ji Roadies Neha Dhupia Roadies Meme Hein Ji - Discover & Share GIFs

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Me after seeing no RJ in today's episode:

12 Bollywood Gifs That Perfectly Describe Your Life During Sale Season - ScoopWhoop

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I wish ayra and zaid had chemistry I would be more invested in his father teaching him to be an asshole.

And make things his zid.

When everyone keeps asking him if he's sure about her. He doesn't even look convinced smiley37

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Zaid: Ayra mein bilkul bhi voh "MAIN" nahi hai

Me, seeing her weird-ass mood swings and self centerdness since day 1:

Hain Ji Roadies Neha Dhupia Roadies Meme Hein Ji GIF - Hain Ji Roadies Neha Dhupia Roadies Meme Hein Ji - Discover & Share GIFs

I know right? I think Zaid thinks that only rich, bratty tantrums equals “Mein”. He’s not seeing Ayra’s ego because it’s more subtle plus her lifestyle is pretty humble. I feel like that difference is what drew him towards her in the first place. He’s not seeing how manipulative and controlling she is.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I wish ayra and zaid had chemistry I would be more invested in his father teaching him to be an asshole.

And make things his zid.

When everyone keeps asking him if he's sure about her. He doesn't even look convinced smiley37

Yeah he definitely doesn’t love her. First his reaction to when he’s dad doubted that he could be in love, and now telling his sister respect and understanding is more important than love. He could have replied yes to her question. Now getting Ayra will be all about his stubbornness because it’s clear there is no love and passion in this relationship…there’s only the comfort of being with each other for so long.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Also that promo for the next episode 😮 I knew from teasers that they would go with a proposal and the dad would somehow be behind the refusal but I didn’t expect Zaid to aggressively ask Ayra to leave with him and get a court marriage. That surprised me but it definitely makes it more interesting.

Also is Kashmala also setting him up? In the promo, she’s the one that suggests court marriage. I was also surprised at how rude she was regarding Ayra’s family. I thought she was nicer than that. I guess none of them are though. Also it made me laugh when Zaid told his dad “I know Kashmala looooooves Rayan”. It was just funny to me😂

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I know right? I think Zaid thinks that only rich, bratty tantrums equals “Mein”. He’s not seeing Ayra’s ego because it’s more subtle plus her lifestyle is pretty humble. I feel like that difference is what drew him towards her in the first place. He’s not seeing how manipulative and controlling she is.

He is blind in her lobeee.

She is so freaking irritating. Call me sadistic but i would be happy when zaid ayra will get separated, usually humein aisi love stories achi lagti hain but here ayra is irritating us

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is so freaking irritating. Call me sadistic but i would be happy when zaid ayra will get separated, usually humein aisi love stories achi lagti hain but here ayra is irritating us

Is he blind in her love though? He didn’t say yes when his sister asked him if he was in love with her. He instead talked about how respect and understanding is more important to him.

I think he is stereotyping that most rich girls are rude, arrogant and snobby (MJ seems to fit the bill). Ayra has her own way of exhibiting these same traits. She just does it more subtly and doesn’t throw tantrums. I feel like he’s accepted that she’s superior morally since she comes off differently than the girls he’s used to seeing in his circle. He’s in a comfort zone with her. There isn’t any spark, love or passion.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

. . Absolutely same here…I am waiting for the moment when Zaid and Ayra break up and nikah with MJ takes place . IMO, Ayra has the biggest ego of all….. loving Wahaj’s performance. He had some space atleast in this episode and his performance came out very natural . It was like he wasn’t acting , he was Zaid totally . Ok now, leave aside morality and what’s right ,what’s not ( not watching the show for lessons in goodness ) but I love both the dads 😊…they are manipulative but I am ok with it .they are instrumental in getting Ayra out of Zaid’s life and I couldn’t be happier .

It was an enjoyable episode. No complaints, I think show is getting on track now.