Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Just watched the episode and I enjoyed it.

Both Jaffer siblings make me both hate and sympathize with them. I know Rayyan is a jerk, but he seems to have been seriously neglected and is acting out accordingly. Mubashira is completely all about herself and although I sympathize with her situation, something tells me that she’s never been attentive towards her brother. There’s some deep resentment there. Rayyan is creepy though and I’m not finding him charming at all. Him going on about girls and how he knows how to read them was such a turn off for me so I don’t understand why Kashmala is falling for him. She comes off as a very naive person. He’s definitely going to hurt her. Zaid doesn’t seem like a fan of Rayyan.

Mubashira was right when she said that Mohib had the right to divorce her but not in the manner in which he did it. She was also right to call him a coward. That slap towards her ex-bestie was so satisfying.

I enjoyed all the Zaid scenes today, especially the one with his sister. It felt very natural. I am trying to figure Zaid out. One thing I realized is that many of his scenes from previous episodes were completely intentional and it was clarified in this episode’s dialogue. Zaid and Ayra never come across as very romantic in their scenes together. Zaid said today that Ayra can never be romantic and she accuses him of the same. He also there’s nothing he can do to impress her. Again this is how I felt when he gave her the bracelet and when he showed up to look for her brother. I can’t figure out if Zaid is putting more into this relationship than Ayra or if he’s controlling and/or just out of touch with her middle class lifestyle. We know he called her over and over again during her interview and again he called her at work and was disappointed that she didn’t pick up. Zaid comparing him taking calls at work to her doing the same wasn’t fair as she pointed out. He is the owner whereas she is a brand new employee who is dependent on this job. These things seem slightly controlling to me or perhaps it’s just him being out of touch with reality since he doesn’t experience the same struggles. They seem to point out their class differences with their choice of eating spots. Her sharing her little experiences seems to make him happy but Ayra does still dismissive towards Zaid. I almost feel like she takes him for granted.

Again loved the scene between Zaid and Kashmala. It was totally how a brother treats his little sister. Although they seem to genuinely love each other, they don’t share anything with each other. I wonder why he isn’t telling her about Ayra.

Zaid’s life is pretty monotonous right now, he goes to work, drives his girlfriend around, take her out to restaurants, obeys his father’s orders and occasionally take off to Dubai for a good meal. Again Kashmala calling him boring makes every scene before this seem intentional. They are drawing attention to his monotonous lifestyle. He lives a privileged and glamorous lifestyle but yet it isn’t exciting. His life is conflict free and going well so far (probably just how he likes it). MJ’s life in contrast is chaotic and full of conflict. It will be interesting to see how they both change once they get married.

Mubashira seems to annoy Zaid at the moment however he doesn’t have a hatred towards her but rather an indifference. During his conversation with his dad, he tensed up and seemed annoyed when her topic came up. Also the way he spoke to MJ at her house…I kind of felt bad for her. She was sincerely thanking him, but he wanted to make it clear that she meant nothing to him, and he only did those things either because he was told to or he would have done it anyone. He didn’t even ask how she was doing. Is there a history there making him this way towards her or does he just find her attitude off-putting. He didn’t want to go to her anniversary party and even their interaction there confuses me. She seemed to think they were close enough for her to say that she would kill him if he didn’t come but he’s so indifferent with her. He’s definitely not empathizing with her situation.

I’m curious to see how they end up together. I know we will see Zaid’s ego coming out but I hope we see MJ calming down a bit. I can’t see her going through a fit of rage all the time. It will make it less impactful if it’s continuous.

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Boring episode …so full of Ayra . Who is interested in seeing her office life 🥲? She and her boring monotonous acting will be the death of the show .

Sab sy zaida main iss Ayra main hi hai 😂

Why she simply can't tell his brother and SIL about her love interest

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Saw the epi 4 promo … it was a delight to see Ayeza slap that friend of hers . Maza aaya 😊👍

Why just one slap, 3-4 maarti.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don’t get this either. What’s her hesitation?
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

What she told to that hospital uncle when they were shaking hand!! Bro 😛

Ayra's full family s weird 🧐

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving the show. Ayeza and Wahaj are fantastic actors and it shows. The serial has been shot lavishly and all actors are doing a good job.

The way the series is going my prediction is - Zaid will be forced to marry MJ due to some circumstance maybe his sister(?). During the marriage Zaid will hate MJ, never treat her as his wife while MJ will be obsessed with him and of course , MJ will trouble Ayra.

In the end Zaid will get back with Ayra and MJ will either die or remain single coz of her selfishness.

Edited by Joannna - 1 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joannna

Loving the show. Ayeza and Wahaj are fantastic actors and it shows. The serial has been shot lavishly and all actors are doing a good job.

The way the series is going my prediction is - Zaid will be forced to marry MJ due to some circumstance maybe his sister(?). During the marriage Zaid will hate MJ, never treat her as his wife while MJ will be obsessed with him and of course , MJ will trouble Ayra.

In the end Zaid will get back with Ayra and MJ will either die or remain single coz of her selfishness.

. I would like Zaid / MJ as endgame .
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

This guy’s giving me either sleepless nights or the whackiest dreams, there’s no in between ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwiMDHqotT_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

This guy’s giving me either sleepless nights or the whackiest dreams, there’s no in between ☺️

His eyebrows say ayushman khurana 🤣

What kind of name is kashmala?

In Malayalam kashmalan kind of means a pervert 🤣

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Aag lagi basti MEIN, RJ apni masti MEIN 😆