Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1140587 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dear Charu,

Wishing you a very happy birthday, may you have a great day today and a great year ahead! 🤗 You are literally one of the sweetest and kindest people on here, full of positivity, and always encouraging and supporting everyone, you're not just sweet and nice though, there is a cheeky side to you as well. 😆I believe it was IF singing competition where we first met, where I discovered your beautiful voice, thank you for sharing your singing with us and never stop singing! You are a gem of a person!

So where is the party tonight? Daman. 😉😆

I managed to get Anu Malik to do a live performance for you today. 😎

https://youtu.be/_g0zi90pe0M

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

I managed to get Anu Malik to do a live performance for you today. 😎

Kidhar ho Chicha? Aata nahi tu?

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

*Vadhdivsachya hardik shubhechha*🥳

God Bless You Always🤗

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day to my dearest, sweetest, kindest friend Chaaruuu. Friendship with you was real surprise for me specially i am not someone who befriend with anyone easily. I am glad i have e-friend like you. You are my go to person,2 AM friend *literally*smiley36

I recall even the days i am upset about something you cheered me up like anything. I consider myself lucky. Tumhare wajeh se poore IF pe moolchand banke ghoomthi thi.. Your posts in IF reflects your beautiful soulsmiley27. I am always awestruck at your positive attitude towards members here . You wont believe but i have learnt lot from you. You are witty, funny ,smart, kind,.. I am sorry but i am lacking words in my vocabulary to describe how wonderful person you aresmiley24. You are one genuine soul who never wish ill even in your dreams. shayad pichle janam ka koi connection hoga bas isliye is janam mein gale pad gaye..smiley14. Aaj ke din aasmaan mein sabse timtim tha hua ,chamaktha hua sitarein bhi tumhe janamdin badayi denge.

You deserve all the success and happiness in the world.

Ab thodi bahut tareef topic maker ki bhi kar lethe hai..🤔

Thank you so much Guddu or i would say major " Credit "() goes to him that i have friend like her. You surely bring people together. Jaise socha tha bahut khusoorat thread banaya charu ke liye..🥳

🥺❤️🤗

Thank you so so sooooo much my bestie for the wonderful wishes and beautiful message.. ❤️ I know you are busy but still you came here and wished me so beautifully.. I must have done some really good deeds in my past life for sure to have you as one of my closest friends forever!

Guddu is the reason for our friendship too. We met in his threads and clicked so well! It happened so organically that I don't even remember how we became such thick friends! Hahaa you have been my 2 AM friend too, quite literally. Lol. 😆 You have always been on my side, have heard me with so much patience and have always given me the best advice, strength whenever I needed it. You have also given me a different perspective to look at certain things with open mindedness. This second innings on IF has given me such wonderful moments which I am going to cherish forever for the rest of my life and you have been a major part my journey here.

I can't thank you enough girl.. Love you so much.. 🤗 I wish you nothing but happiness. ❤️

Moolchand...hahaha I love that.. 😆

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy birthday Charu❤️🎂🎉

Thank you so much Silpa! 🤗❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you so much Blueberry! 😳🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Happy Birthday Charu.... I thought of recording a song for you, however I'll spare you on your happy day 🤗

Thank you so much Suga Minion! Arre waaah you could have gone ahead with that though and recorded something! I am sure you won't be bad at all! Chalo even the thought is more than enough for me right now! Thanks again buddy! 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Why he is upset with you🤔 Tumne nahi bulaya b'day party mein ya phir he is waiting outside your building?😳

Haaaye raam! ❤️

Hahaha he is looking so cute there!! Kahan se le aayi ye pic!! Just so adorable! ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Yes!! Ditto. How can i miss this🤔 Her mishri jaisi awaz is what made me her fan❤️

Word Count: 0

Charu21 thumbnail

Will be back in a while again 🤗

Fingu, your message was pure love ❤️ will get back to you soon..

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much Suga Minion! Arre waaah you could have gone ahead with that though and recorded something! I am sure you won't be bad at all! Chalo even the thought is more than enough for me right now! Thanks again buddy! 🤗

To make your ears bleed 😈

https://voca.ro/1cPBSuakOB4o