Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Harsh, now how does one reply to such beautiful message and wishes! Let me breath in - breath out first!

First of all thank you so much for the lovely message, I know you meant each n every word there. ❤️ Yep, Guddu played a very strong part in our friendship. ⭐️

I echo your words there buddy! Never realised when you became such an important part of my life. Our connection is beyond everything and I really really respect and cherish that bond. It always feels wonderful when you are around, be it our normal chats, fun talks, spiritual talks or singing duets together, I have enjoyed every single moment with you. I am so glad we met. I wish nothing but happiness for you.

Aur haan.. thank you for always giving me the perfect advice when my clumsiness lands me into kitchen accidents 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ lol

May Lord Hanuman ji bless you with everything that's best for you.

Ab main aur nahi likh paaungi aage.. aankh mein kuchh chala gaya shayad..

Hahaha that hug pillow is so cute.. Haan iss baar zyada din milenge di ke sath, thereafter I am gonna need that pillow even more.. :(

@ Your P.S. - Aww 😳 Guddu se koi nahi jeet sakta 😆

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Guddu is back with another dhamakedaar birthday celebration🥳

Happy birthday, dearest Charu🤗 I want to take this opportunity to tell you that your voice is just as sweet as you are. Stay blessed and always keep smiling.❤️ I love your cheerful personality.

Thank you so very much, Hinna 🤗 Aww.. you have always given such sweet encouraging comments on all my / everyone's songs that it always feels so good. 😳 Thanks so much again. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Slowly.. my darling Slowly.. tum dil mein itna kab utar gai slowly, pata hi nahin laga! 🤗

Thank you so much yaar for the lovely wishes.. I find you so damn adorable! Not for the "slowly" encounters that you have but how easily you take those jokes and never ever get upset with me or anyone. It's because you are such a chill girl, I enjoy pulling your leg.. 😆 and will continue doing so.

But wait... you can't fool us, girl! You have this different deep/ mature side to you which you mostly keep hidden. I love that side of yours too. Thanks for being you. I am so glad that we met and connected so instantly. Feeling blessed! 😇

Once again thank you for your wishes! 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Aaila Juhi Chawla! ⭐️ Thank you so much, BQ!

But wait a minute.. My positivity and love... shines for whom? My love inside... for whom? And what did you say? You love seeing me around? Damn it!! You caught me stalking you?!!! 😳😆 It wasn't me, my id was hacked.

Lol... as expected, your post has to have the unique style which has BQ written all over.. You have no idea how much I love reading your posts, girl.

I love your sweet voice and adorable giggles 😆 You have such lovely voice, wish we could hear you sing more.. ❤️

Thank you so much for always making me smile with your witty posts, your gifs and.. aap convince ho gai ya main aur likhu? Thank you for existing! smiley27

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

happy birthday charu may GOD bless u may u have many more

always be happy and sucessful

have a great year n life ahead

Charu21 thumbnail

Oh our sweet sweet Jess 🤗 Thanks soooo much girl for such sweet wishes through your voice note. It always feels lovely to hear you talk.

Truely you don't have a single mean bone in your body, as Dexy always says ❤️ Thank you for always making everyone feel so special on their special days, be it anyone's b'day, IF anniversary, any poll result threads, you name it and Jess would be ready to host the party. ❤️

And... Those pandas are so adorable! ❤️

Thank you so much girl! ⭐️

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Lovely thread 🧵 very well written and expressed 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Indeed very beautiful thread and message ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

happy birthday charu may GOD bless u may u have many more

always be happy and sucessful

have a great year n life ahead

Thank you so much, Munna for the lovely wishes. ⭐️

Charu21 thumbnail

It's 3 A.M. here and now this panda is about to turn into an owl! Or wait.. I am actually going to wake up with panda eyes quite literally 😆 before that happens, I should probably sleep now.. 😆

Kal din mein thoda der se aur thodi der ke liye aaungi shayad.. agar velli rahi toh aa jaaungi muh uthake 😆

Thank you so very much again to everyone for the lovely wishes. I feel blessed. ❤️

791198 thumbnail

Oh lord have mercy I am four pages late but I’m here!

Happiest birthday to the bestest human on here. ❤️🥳💕🎊🤯😻

https://voca.ro/1nejzrx34Oqz