Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Happppyyyyy birthday Charu!!!! Your positivity and love shines in your posts (Now don't ask love for whom. I meant the love you have inside you. Now don't ask love inside for whom). You are so fun to talk to and I love seeing you around (this sounds like a stalker but I am not stalking you. Okay? You just happen to be in the places I am in! 🤔. Tum convince ho gaye ya mai aur bolu?)

You are so lovely and have always been so sweet to everyone. You are beeeeeautiful and have such a beautiful voice. I love hearing you sing ❤️

Hope you have an amazing birthday/year 🥳

You are so funny Bollyqueen! 😆

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Aaila Juhi Chawla! ⭐️ Thank you so much, BQ!

But wait a minute.. My positivity and love... shines for whom? My love inside... for whom? And what did you say? You love seeing me around? Damn it!! You caught me stalking you?!!! 😳😆 It wasn't me, my id was hacked.

Lol... as expected, your post has to have the unique style which has BQ written all over.. You have no idea how much I love reading your posts, girl.

I love your sweet voice and adorable giggles 😆 You have such lovely voice, wish we could hear you sing more.. ❤️

Thank you so much for always making me smile with your witty posts, your gifs and.. aap convince ho gai ya main aur likhu? Thank you for existing! smiley27

🥺 You are so...

Today is to celebrate you. Now why are you writing such thoughtful posts and celebrating everyone else? Sooo sweet.

@ Bold - so you were watching me watching you watching me watching you?

🌸Amrita Rao🌸 | Wiki | Bollywood Amino

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Fingu! Omg girl!! Not gonna lie, that made me emotional. 🥺 I actually had happy tears listening to your message! ❤️

First of all I have to say, how did you record such a long sweet audio message in this state!! What have I done to receive so much love! I am touched! Thank you soooooo much sweetheart!

Oh my God! Girl you shared our first encounter! 🥹 How amazing and sweet you are! As you know, I had been your fan since my silent reader days and your posts had always made me smile even then after a long tiring day at work. I logged into IF after all these years thanks to you and there is no looking back after that! I got such wonderful friends here thanks to you first and then Guddu. You are such an amazing person, you always make everyone laugh with your funny posts or silly goof ups or even when you are going through some tough times in your real life. You are a true fighter, girl.

You are such a genuinely loving and thoughtful person! ❤️

Thank you so much for making my day! Sending tight hugs to you, get well soon buddy. May God bless you with best of health, wealth and happiness.

And.. Seriously now! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Your singing is anything but dreadful! Oh gosh! Hadd hai!

You know how much I love to hear you talk, I could listen to you for hours with a silly smile on my face.. Thanks so much for such a special voice note message. Love ya so much! 🤗

And here's my reaction to that gif.. 😳

Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you so much, Heisen! Cheeky side? Who you are talking about? Me? Naah.. I am toh sidhi si, innocent si gareeb gaay.. 😳See! Maroon also gave me a cow emoji! What more proof does anyone need now! Lol.

Yes yes.. I would never stop singing. But when are you going to post a new song! It's been ages! First NP, now you.. kitna tadpaoge hum sabko apni awaz na sunake!

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes! It made me smile. Here... 😊😊😊 lol..

It's so good to see you buddy, we all missed seeing you around. Hope you are not going to disappear again! You better not!

Hahaha party ghar par hi hai.. actually we had planned to go for a small vacation but then postponed it.

Anu ji ko thanks keh dena mera.. That meant a lot! 🥹🥹🥹 😆

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Wish you happy birthday Charu 🎈🎈🎈

Charu21 thumbnail

Oh My God!! You actually sang the birthday song for me!! How lucky I am! Thank you so much buddy.. that actually means a lot!

And no!! That's not gonna bleed anyone's ears! Matlab kuchh bhi!!

Thanks again! 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

This was hilarious 🤣🤣

Charu21 thumbnail