Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Wat happend to writers smiley18

Isn't few episodes back Rohini Monoj hospital ku check up ku poganum . She even asked if Jeeva got conceived. So he should gets checked smiley44

Today's epi She is lying and this neither Manoj nor Vijaya didn't get that smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Wat happend to writers smiley18

Isn't few episodes back Rohini Monoj hospital ku check up ku poganum . She even asked if Jeeva got conceived. So he should gets checked smiley44

Today's epi She is lying and this neither Manoj nor Vijaya didn't get that smiley36

Writers oru Dubakoor gumbal. They themselves what they wrote in the previous episodessmiley36 TV serial thaane edhu venaalum ezhudalaam, audience gavanikka maataanga nonaichaanga illaina Vijaya, Manoj maadhiri indha ulagatja kadanji yedutha mutaal iruku mudiyadhunu kaamikaraanga smiley36

Anyway, I knew Meena us going agai fall flat on her face just like last time and the same thing happened again. Now Rohini will threaten to leave the house if Meena keeps probing but Vijaya will ask Muthu and Meena to leave instead smiley36

Writers aaga motham charactersyum, audiemceyum serthu troll panraanga smiley36 Rohini is the only one shown to be smart in this show. Even Jeeva had to return the money she lootedsmiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Writers oru Dubakoor gumbal. They themselves what they wrote in the previous episodessmiley36 TV serial thaane edhu venaalum ezhudalaam, audience gavanikka maataanga nonaichaanga illaina Vijaya, Manoj maadhiri indha ulagatja kadanji yedutha mutaal iruku mudiyadhunu kaamikaraanga smiley36

Anyway, I knew Meena us going agai fall flat on her face just like last time and the same thing happened again. Now Rohini will threaten to leave the house if Meena keeps probing but Vijaya will ask Muthu and Meena to leave instead smiley36

Writers aaga motham charactersyum, audiemceyum serthu troll panraanga smiley36 Rohini is the only one shown to be smart in this show. Even Jeeva had to return the money she lootedsmiley36

If Meena and Muthu leave d house. Its good for them smiley36 . I can watch d soap . This show ratings dropped . Last two weeks it's not a top show

mpks1 thumbnail

If Meena and Muthu leave d house. Its good for them smiley36 . I can watch d soap . This show ratings dropped . Last two weeks it's not a top show

The entire team deserved the ratings dip for their stupidity and cockiness smiley36 They thought audience will lap it up quietly whatever nonsense they write but audience showed them their place smiley36 I want the ratings to dip further and throw all Vijay TV shows out of Top 10 smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

The entire team deserved the ratings dip for their stupidity and cockiness smiley36 They thought audience will lap it up quietly whatever nonsense they write but audience showed them their place smiley36 I want the ratings to dip further and throw all Vijay TV shows out of Top 10 smiley36

Seriously. This show is nonsense

Muthu already knows she sold d parlour and she is just employee.

Why they don connect all d dots . This serials characters are stupid 🙄

In today's episode Manoj is like no need to test that he already become father smiley37

I can already see this serial going down like TS smiley44

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I miss those days where I used to stream SA or Mahanadi episodes eagerly smiley19

Why these daily soaps are like this smiley44

Nichuss thumbnail

SA was sooo stupid.... hw esily tey all blvd her.... as muthu said she always escapes with her lie

Nichuss thumbnail

I miss those days where I used to stream SA or Mahanadi episodes eagerly smiley19

Why these daily soaps are like this smiley44

mahanadhi.... yamuna suicide drama 3 epsds... smiley24

Nichuss thumbnail

whole family to kick kaveri out... tats goin to happensmiley44

starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Hi new to the forum, nice to meet you all.

Has anyone been following the new 6pm serial, Panivizhum Malarvanam?? I caught the atom bomb of a promo this week, and was so intrigued. I ended up binging all 50 episodes in 2-3 days. smiley36 I really like how it is going so far, best thing is they aren't dragging any issue, most conflicts end in 2-3 days, which suits my patience level smiley36 I am excited for Cheran Anu post-marriage scenes... but for now, both the heroes are waste fellows smiley36