Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

SA precap for next week smiley36

Writers and the director have made Manoj troll himself smiley36 It is clear that Rohini will not get caught yet again, neither will Muthu-Meena be able to adopt Krish. Like every time things will be back to square one with no progress in the storyline. But I am intrigued about the girl who has come toVijayaโ€™s dance class and the guy who followed her in a bike. Looks like there is a new problem for Vijaya and Parvathi waiting at the door step.

mpks1 thumbnail

This is a very famous Muthu-Meena fan page. Offlate fans are super pissed at Muthu-Meenaโ€™s story line. This fan posts precap every day and there are several comments under the post bashing Muthu-Meena and the director. Some of the comments are genuine.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-MBlV_SdjM/?igsh=MTlvc2YwcmV3ZXU2cg==

Nichuss thumbnail

Mahanadhi .. ooo myyyy more MUs on th way... yamuna... whyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Nw venila entry goin to spice up more ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

SA we expected ths from th day MuMee met krish... but hw Rohini goin to react.... wen biomother s near hw krish goin to adjust... paavam krish... biggest cruel faced is krish in ths shw... rohini s replica f vijaya...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

mpks1 thumbnail

SA promo- Rohini will not let Krish to be adopted by Muthu-Meena, neither the truth will be revealed. Muthu said, he will adopt Krish if his grandmother agrees but Rohini will stop her mother from saying yes. Its the same story again and again as this is yet another way for the writing team and the director to save Rihini. They are strictly following the 1001 ways of saving Rohini book very diligently smiley36

As for BL, they are making Gopi look like the affected party? smiley37 Background la Kannadasan Thatthuva padal romba ganama irrukke smiley36

mpks1 thumbnail

Meenave adoption idea kudupa, aana Meenave konja naal pogattum, ippa neram seri illai, adhukaana neram varum bothu Krishoda paati kitta kekalamnu solluvaalam. Edhayum yosikkama seiya koodathunu advuce vwra. Appo edukku indha topica aaaramicha, Meena? smiley29 Ivale vennumnu solluvaalam appuram ivale vendamnu solluvalamsmiley36 Muthu romba paavam, avana undu illainu oru vazhi panta indha ponnusmiley36 Vijaya, Rohini, Manoj thevaiye illai, Meenave podhum Muthuva muneetama thadukka, avana kozhapa smiley36

Like I have been lamenting, this is the 200th way to save, rescue and protect Rohini. There are still 801 ways to protect her which has to be shown in the serial . By the end of it everyone including the audience will forget what Rohini did smiley36

I still donโ€™t understand how this show with so much negativity is on top.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ZraedRf84/?igsh=anY4Y2dsandvN2Fj

Bad time for SA

Singapenne no 1 serial smiley40

I thought Sun tv harming it serial lol

SP bounced back

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Meenave adoption idea kudupa, aana Meenave konja naal pogattum, ippa neram seri illai, adhukaana neram varum bothu Krishoda paati kitta kekalamnu solluvaalam. Edhayum yosikkama seiya koodathunu advuce vwra. Appo edukku indha topica aaaramicha, Meena? smiley29 Ivale vennumnu solluvaalam appuram ivale vendamnu solluvalamsmiley36 Muthu romba paavam, avana undu illainu oru vazhi panta indha ponnusmiley36 Vijaya, Rohini, Manoj thevaiye illai, Meenave podhum Muthuva muneetama thadukka, avana kozhapa smiley36

Like I have been lamenting, this is the 200th way to save, rescue and protect Rohini. There are still 801 ways to protect her which has to be shown in the serial . By the end of it everyone including the audience will forget what Rohini did smiley36

I still donโ€™t understand how this show with so much negativity is on top.

Not this week

Singapenne is back to 1st place smiley40

Nichuss thumbnail

Meena beeing too naive is hard to accept... sometimes she act smart.... sometimes too stupid....

dnt knw wat to say

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Meena beeing too naive is hard to accept... sometimes she act smart.... sometimes too stupid....

dnt knw wat to say

Meena maadhiri oru loosa naan paathadhe illai. Even for a villain, Rohiniโ€™s ambitions and goals are much clearer. Meenavala thaan Muthu urupada poradhillai๐Ÿ™„ Rohini maternity hospital pona enna pogalaina enna?