Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9pZORsy-kb/?igsh=MTRtOWZpZHN0YmdwNg==

Few glimpse of Dubbing artist Kalyani's interview. She gives voice for Vijaya character in SA

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If you check on Myntra or Ajio, the latest kurta set or the trending one with high ratings (quantity and quality) will be worn by Rohini the next week. smiley36

This purple one that she wore was not only trending on Myntra and Ajio, but was plastered on IG by shopping influencers.

Rohini.png

Edited by Cosmo-Girl - 1 months ago
mpks1 thumbnail

New promo of SAsmiley36

Indha maadhiri illam kadhal jodiya naan paarthadhillasmiley36

Paati edhukaaga vandhaangalo adhu rombave successfula mudinjidhu. Inime Meena nimmadhiya thoonguvasmiley36

Annamalai- Vijaya romance suuuuuupersmiley37

https://youtu.be/_IVOxIZHoKM?si=pxFEIGSQN73gPhrM

Edited by mpks1 - 1 months ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I did not like any of the explanations Paati came up with today to make Annamalai and Vijaya talk.

She wants Annamalai to forgive Vijaya because she did it for her son

She didn’t want Vijaya to apologize to Meena for the way she talks and behaves with her.

Kootu Kudumbam mukiyam, ellarum onna irukaradhu mukiyam aana self respect, respecting each other mukiyam illlai.smiley7

Considering Paati is the oldest member in this serial, she is the root cause of all problems. She doesn't treat Vijaya properly which is wrong. I know each time she appears, the scenes are funny because she makes Vijaya run around and insults/teases/mocks her. But such things end up making the matter worse because once she leaves, Vijaya vents her anger on Meena, which is unwanted.

Also, Paati likes Meena more than Shruti and Rohini, so she goes on and on praising Meena while kind of looking down on others since they are not like Meena. This is also not good because the other DILs grow envious of Meena. Since Paati does not respect her DIL who does not listen to her in everything, Vijaya does not respect her DIL who does not listen to her in everything. Now, Rohini is becoming the same as Vijaya. And, this toxic cycle will continue unless Paati changes first, and then Vijaya.

Annamalai is another enabler. Only sound no performance. Always trying to emotionally blackmail others.

@bold Such an irritating concept! It is no longer a patriarchial society where everyone should stick to rigid joint-family rules. Everyone; man, woman, and child, should be respected.

I read a Reddit post 2 days back about the Hindi movie Baghban which was popular when it was released (similar to our Surya Vansam) about the importance of parents and joint family. But the ones who watched it now said that the parents were overdramatic and regressive, and did not try to understand their children fully. One commented that the four sons brought up by the parents were selfish whereas the one adopted son who was not brought up by the parents was good. So, the fault was in the parenting. smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

If you check on Myntra or Ajio, the latest kurta set or the trending one with high ratings (quantity and quality) will be worn by Rohini the next week. smiley36

This purple one that she wore was not only trending on Myntra and Ajio, but was plastered on IG by shopping influencers.

Rohini.png

Some said in random youtube comments . That wat she wears all meesho products

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Some said in random youtube comments . That wat she wears all meesho products

Oh yeah, these shopping influencers always buy on Meesho and say that they get the same products at half or quarter price quoted on Myntra. But the quality is bad.

mpks1 thumbnail

Rohini.png

I have no clue about any of these things smiley36 I don’t live in India, neither I shop online for clothes neither in India nor in the US. When I visit Chennai every year, all I do is go to shops in T. Nagar (that’s where both my parents and in-laws live) and buy what I want as its walkable distance for me. I can’t keep up with the current trend and technology, getting old for it smiley36

I sincerely thought Vijay TV got bulk material and made the production house stitch the costumes for their respective female leads smiley37

Edited by mpks1 - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Oh yeah, these shopping influencers always buy on Meesho and say that they get the same products at half or quarter price quoted on Myntra. But the quality is bad.

We never know . I don think most of actors especially who acts in serials invest more on costumes . And buy from Myntra or Ajio

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

New promo of SAsmiley36

Indha maadhiri illam kadhal jodiya naan paarthadhillasmiley36

Paati edhukaaga vandhaangalo adhu rombave successfula mudinjidhu. Inime Meena nimmadhiya thoonguvasmiley36

Annamalai- Vijaya romance suuuuuupersmiley37

https://youtu.be/_IVOxIZHoKM?si=pxFEIGSQN73gPhrM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vijaya Annamalai romanc ....kadavule ... speechless....

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

We never know . I don think most of actors especially who acts in serials invest more on costumes . And buy from Myntra or Ajio

Agreed... if tey wear branded it will b gifted by brand shop for collab ad.... in malayalam serials i had actress says abt buying from meesho